What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chomsky's Canna Coco Chocolope Kush push

chomsky

Here we go again. Learned a ton on my last grow and looking very forward to tightening things up on this one. This round will be DNA Genetics Chocolope Kush. Seeds are soakin and should be poppin soon. Get out yer popcorn this is gonna be a good show.... I hope the regular partners in crime will follow along and we will pick up some new criminals on this ride.

Details:
4x4 Scrog
DNA Chocolope Kush
Canna Coco and all Canna amendments
SpydrX Plus LED by Fluence Bioengineering

giroldo

look into MBferts. they have a supercheap alternative that can replace part of the canna line including the expensive Cannazyn, rhizotonic and boost. if you want more information i can dig it up and pass it on. Im going to use the mbferts next time around.

did you use canna last time around? how long did you flush/ what method?

chomsky

look into MBferts. they have a supercheap alternative that can replace part of the canna line including the expensive Cannazyn, rhizotonic and boost. if you want more information i can dig it up and pass it on. Im going to use the mbferts next time around.

did you use canna last time around? how long did you flush/ what method?

Thanks for that and Ive read about mbferts... I already set myself up with Canna and I want to use their product "EXACTLY" as they say and see how it works... They were not cheap but hardly exorbitant either in comparison to other quality nutes...

chomsky

Sorry guys not going to be a show right now. I have a a girlfriend who acts like a springer contestant and I'm afraid to do anything with her around right now. More to come in the future.

Ken Huang

Vendor
Sorry guys not going to be a show right now. I have a a girlfriend who acts like a springer contestant and I'm afraid to do anything with her around right now. More to come in the future.

Handle your shit man! I'll be looking forward to your show in the near future! :good:

chomsky

Ok ok here's the scoop. I'm was a big dick she was a crazy bitch and we let shit get crazy. Sometimes people need that one big blow out to clear the air huh? I won't get into the whole story, I'm sure that's for a different forum anyway. Sorry for the drama fellas.

Last edited:

chomsky

Im baaack and Im better than ever baby, I took care of Muffy, gave her the old hot beef injection and left her beggin for more.... The girls are up and goin again too. Still throwin up the Chocolope Kush. I am now in 3 gallon pots and tying the girls down getting the ready for 5 gal. pots before throw the scrog net over em. They are looking great... Pics coming soon...

chomsky

they look pretty sweet..DJXX

Thanks DJXX I didnt really take the time to take great pics. What youre not really seeing is that the girls have been topped and are tied down to the sides of the eco pots. I plan to repot in 5 gal pots soon. The girls are reaching the height of the net and I need to get in the final pots before I let them grow through the net. I'm just afraid there is not enough root system to repot quite yet. I think ill give em another week or so?