What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

George

so where can we pick up the white?

is it down in the med clubs, or is this an insider only deal?

ive been out of growing for a little while, but i am going to get back in very soon, due to smoking the shitty supply around right now. tired of paying for mids, when i used to smoke my own home grown that blew the local supply out of the water :(. id wouldnt mind getting my feet wet again with something like this :)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DOes it run well in SOG? Has anyone ventured into this yet?
With her willowy branches, I found she yielded better in a scrog setting.

The plants I ran SOG style were seed mom's, so to be fair, energy was going into producing seeds, but the easy training of the branches make it ideal for a LST grow, imho.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
100789-12-08_the_white_top.JPG

G

you know you can tell if a plant is going to be a frosty devil by the look and feel of the plants leaves. if it looks and feels greasy you can bet its a resin monster .

every plant that i have grew that had shiny greasy leafs. or oily as you can say. like a c99 i had once and noticed. it looked more shiny like i sprayed it with water. turned out to be white with crystals .

blessed

Well, let's hope this thread can just continue along with information and discussion in a cordial manner. Great info Lucid, and your grow skills speak for themselves. A little addition to the stories and hopefully a way to clear up some of the mix ups that are going around. I still haven't figured out exactly what the white is, but a friend put me on to something that needs to be addressed. that's in a minute though.

when i asked my buddy the real name of the white, all he tells me is "it's the triangle, the triangle." never said anything about triangle kush or anything like that so there needs to be the distinction that this is not the triangle kush by any means. the weird thing is that when i did get on here and put up pics and info about the white (calling it by the real name i got for it, the triangle), i was put in touch with someone who was running some triangle kush and had recently run something he called "mr. white." funny enough he was my next door neighbor. no one else contacted me about the white or had anything to say about it except for one guy (thanks hurri), and we end up being in the same area, and had similar strains, and friends.

OK, so recently Joeshmoe put up some pics in his thread that he came across in the Big Book of Buds, i believe. It showed a strain from KC Brains and it was called: "White KC" of all things. Without a doubt, these are the closest pics I've ever seen to the white. No matter what, everyone, every time has said, it's gotta be the white widow every time they ask me the name of it. No man, just white is what I tell them. No one has been able to show me pics of any white widow that's looked like the white so I've never been convinced. These pictures definitely are intriguing though and I think it's only fair to give it a shot to see what's up with them. If I find some pheno's similar to the white I'll be the first to call it what it is: "White KC" But if not, I'll still say what I've been saying all this time, I just don't know exactly what the white is. And that's fine with me.

I just don't want people to think that this cut is being hyped for any reason. It's simply not like that. She's been a favorite around our area for years and has been shared with people all over. Not for greed, but for the love of the plant. Lucid, nor I, have anything to gain from any seed sales thus no need to hype something up. For whatever reason, it does seem to peek the interest of many involved in the seed business, and I think all Lucid was trying to do was provide a solid frame of reference of the white for others, and to reiterate the plea that if you're working with the white, please make it affordable for people. That's all I can ask.

And one person I have to give some respect to is Highlighter. He was one of the first people to acquire it a long, long time ago I believe through a mutual friend. I know he grew her out for a while, got to know her a little bit, then did a little breeding work with her and passed seeds along to friends. That's what it's all about. Trilighter looks right my friend.

I'll return with some insight into the "White KC" in due time.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blessed said:
. Trilighter looks right my friend.

Hola blessed and all :wave:

I´m to high to type :bashhead:
White,Highend and too high to tri :muahaha:

036-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All due respect to you, blessed. :respect: I'm just 'paying it forward' in the manner it was received.
I was going to put this project on the backburner til all the recent talk of commercial exploitation got my blood up. :cuss: That, coupled w/ the fact that I really like the cross and am down to my last nug of the initial cross! :biglaugh:

Looking good, nycdfan! :D:yes:
Krome has stated that she is near perfection @ day 57, which I find to be true when dialed in properly. I've only had her ready there once, mostly I've had to let her go longer, up to 70 days. :wink: She's a fiend for feeding too!

Trilighter, heh? Getting me back for Trikrome! :laughing: Better ring to it than 'Too High to Tri' tho, lol!
Raco, bro, put down that pipe and wet those beans!

Peace all, HL

ElGato

Veteran
blessed said:
Well, let's hope this thread can just continue along with information and discussion in a cordial manner. Great info Lucid, and your grow skills speak for themselves. A little addition to the stories and hopefully a way to clear up some of the mix ups that are going around. I still haven't figured out exactly what the white is, but a friend put me on to something that needs to be addressed. that's in a minute though.

when i asked my buddy the real name of the white, all he tells me is "it's the triangle, the triangle." never said anything about triangle kush or anything like that so there needs to be the distinction that this is not the triangle kush by any means. the weird thing is that when i did get on here and put up pics and info about the white (calling it by the real name i got for it, the triangle), i was put in touch with someone who was running some triangle kush and had recently run something he called "mr. white." funny enough he was my next door neighbor. no one else contacted me about the white or had anything to say about it except for one guy (thanks hurri), and we end up being in the same area, and had similar strains, and friends.

OK, so recently Joeshmoe put up some pics in his thread that he came across in the Big Book of Buds, i believe. It showed a strain from KC Brains and it was called: "White KC" of all things. Without a doubt, these are the closest pics I've ever seen to the white. No matter what, everyone, every time has said, it's gotta be the white widow every time they ask me the name of it. No man, just white is what I tell them. No one has been able to show me pics of any white widow that's looked like the white so I've never been convinced. These pictures definitely are intriguing though and I think it's only fair to give it a shot to see what's up with them. If I find some pheno's similar to the white I'll be the first to call it what it is: "White KC" But if not, I'll still say what I've been saying all this time, I just don't know exactly what the white is. And that's fine with me.

I just don't want people to think that this cut is being hyped for any reason. It's simply not like that. She's been a favorite around our area for years and has been shared with people all over. Not for greed, but for the love of the plant. Lucid, nor I, have anything to gain from any seed sales thus no need to hype something up. For whatever reason, it does seem to peek the interest of many involved in the seed business, and I think all Lucid was trying to do was provide a solid frame of reference of the white for others, and to reiterate the plea that if you're working with the white, please make it affordable for people. That's all I can ask.

And one person I have to give some respect to is Highlighter. He was one of the first people to acquire it a long, long time ago I believe through a mutual friend. I know he grew her out for a while, got to know her a little bit, then did a little breeding work with her and passed seeds along to friends. That's what it's all about. Trilighter looks right my friend.

I'll return with some insight into the "White KC" in due time.

hey yo blessed!!!.....it sure does look similar dont it

here's the pic from the big book of buds #1

mj

P-NUT

Veteran
how do I get this clone? I think its from my area but my paranoia keeps my out of those circles.

W

weedpureweed

Never seen this clone before but damn those bud pics on page 1 got me high just looking at them.

That white kc does look very similar, the pistils seem to bunch together just the same if you compare the pics, now wouldn't that be ironic!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
P-NUT said:
how do I get this clone? I think its from my area but my paranoia keeps my out of those circles.

edit: it was already stated that you need to be on an insider's edge to get it. no clubs either.

Last edited: