What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers for the Ladies

K

kallenavndk

I beg your parden i newer promise u a rose garden...

Insidetherose.jpg

Purple Beauty

Lillablomst.jpg

Yellow Beautys

gulmange.jpg

gulstor.jpg

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
they are straight from our danish mother nature. they where used by my upstairs neibougrs for their wedding party in the garden! sweet sunday out there!
flowersjpg2ue2.jpg

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
hi there girls,just a lil contribute

passyflora

20860P1060040.JPG

20860P1060041.JPG

my doggyes,just because also the Babbas loves them

20860P1060044.JPG

good time to all

K

kallenavndk

elemental that flower is too sweet i need to own such one :) What is it name ? is so hypnotizing...

Flowers/dog too but in one pic elemental hehe

MissmudBud.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow Elemental whats that flower, a passyflora??...its very pretty, different, do they grow in cold climates?....thanks for sharing that, and the puppers are sooo cute, playing and having fun!

kallen...ohhh what a sweet puppy!!! what a face!! , what his/her name??

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great work from everyone ... wow what beautful pictures !!! Keep them coming !!

Kenny Lingus

Passion Flowers Mrs. Babba

Passion Flowers Mrs. Babba

Mrs.Babba said:
wow Elemental whats that flower, a passyflora??...its very pretty, different, do they grow in cold climates?....thanks for sharing that, and the puppers are sooo cute, playing and having fun!

kallen...ohhh what a sweet puppy!!! what a face!! , what his/her name??

They can survive outdoors in Scandinavia, but need some care then and a good spot where macro-climate. It's very pretty and decorative within walls of green and similar... (vine type plant with large flowers in many colors and shapes.)

Last edited:

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Hi there everyone,thanks so much Mr/Mrs Babba,unfortunally im not expert about Passyflora,Kenny Lingus seem an experienced greenthumber,many congrats!!!

kallenavndk beatiful garden and puppy!!

im was with the Mississipi Mud from Jlp this winter,wicked cross with a fresh taste

20860P1040554.JPG

20860P1040555.JPG

fat hairs

20860P1040579.JPG

best friend ever

P1060231.JPG

20860P1050638.JPG

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

I just love that strain what a smell what a taste a buzz unbeliveble is the greatest ever ....

G

grapepunched

Thanks for all of the beautiful pictures everyone!!!
SOOO PRETTY! Wish I had some to share, maybe sooner than later???

PEACE!

-gp