What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck X Herijuana

valk

Anyone grown/smoked this one? Pics look awesome(meduser), and with what I read about Trainwreck, for $25, beans seem like a steal! :)

G

They are my winter project. I am looking for insomnia meds and it it is one I am looking at.

It comes highly recomended.

Ask Brolen on this site, he just got finished with a grow amd there are grow reports on medusers site.

I will be able to say in a few months my thoughts on the strain but I have great vibes about it

Tex

G

TW/Heri....

TW/Heri....

This one is nearly a 50/50 split of Indica/Sativa, and is one of (if not our best) seller!
The effect is very potent, but not the kind of potent that knocks you out! This is in fact one of favourite daytime meds, and many feel the same way.
A strong grower and a fairly good yielder with a sweet taste, this one is definately a good choice.

:cool:

valk

Tex, thanks for the feedback.

Is this strain supposed to be good for insomnia? I'm going to order some early next week and start it as soon as it gets here. I'll have to have my dad try it for sleep relief, he's up/down all night...

Do you know off hand if meduser ships stealth? I'm worried about the beans making it here via standard mail...

G

No man, I was high.lol

I am growing the (HerijuanaXLegends Ultimate Indica)cross from Woodhorse. Now that one is for insomnia, yea.

I was confused hehe

Tex

G

Well...
I wasn't going to say anything and dis you Tex, so I am glad you clarified that. *g*
As I said, the TW Heri is a near 50/50 hybrid and if anything leans on the Sativa side!

JACKBAYBEH

I've got 5 of these going right now. Put them down about
2 weeks ago and all are up and going strong under floros in
16oz. cups of Promix BX and worm castings. Planned on doing
all 10 at once but the other 5 were crushed in transit. I also
bought the Heri x SSH and gave those to a buddy of mine. He's
planning on starting those in a couple weeks. Needless to say,
I'm looking forward to this one and hope I get at least one nice
female. I'll try to keep you guys posted on the progress.
Want to thank MedUser again for these genes at such a bargain
price. :D Jack.

G

Crushed?

Crushed?

Wait a minute your TW/Heri were crushed in transit?
You never mentioned that to me!
In fact I have only had one or two SEEDS crushed from hundreds of donations and sales sent out!
Sorry to hear that bro.
How long ago did you buy? I haven't had the SSH/Heri in stock for a while now!
WE are doing a seedcrop as we speak though on all our seeds that are currently out of stock and we are adding Grapefruit and Trainwreck and have already added UBC Chemo!
Stay tuned!

JACKBAYBEH

Med,
It's probably been maybe 3 months + since I purchased.
The 10 Heri x SSH came through totally unscathed and like
I said I got 100% germination from the 5 TWxHeri beans that
made it. Out of the other 5, 2 were cracked and 3 were dust.
Never said anything cause I feel it was a real bargain and you
were very helpful in our email correspondence. Besides, I'm
not a complainer. :D Anyway, thanks again and I look forward
to seeing the result of these babies!!! Jack.