What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A dose of dosidos.... #1

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
What!! how is that even possible for 2 days. They doubled in size! Man, and thats with miracle grow too. I bet you don't even have ph/tds meter! :/

mr.brunch

Veteran
What!! how is that even possible for 2 days. They doubled in size! Man, and thats with miracle grow too. I bet you don't even have ph/tds meter! :/

I know mate, they shocked me too... I was planning another week of veg...
I don’t have a ph tester and tbh I don’t even know what a tds meter is!!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Probably amended with unicorn manure.
Mate those things just exploded. I went back and forth the before flipping and the after pictures.
Amazeballs!!!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Probably amended with unicorn manure.
Mate those things just exploded. I went back and forth the before flipping and the after pictures.
Amazeballs!!!

:biggrin:
It’s crazy... clearly a good vigorous cross...
Honestly, no unicorn manure this time

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Oh B&Q buckets doing there thing for sure ,.. getting big now looking forward to the pics to come in a few weeks,..

superx

Veteran
Just seen a pic from the finished product in another thread.

Your in for some treat mate, exemplary looking flowers.

superx

Veteran
HEY those hobnobs are for me, first in first served. I believe Mr scrogrow is a big fan of jaff cakes...

scrogrow

HEY those hobnobs are for me, first in first served. I believe Mr scrogrow is a big fan of jaff cakes...

Ooooooh man the naked hobnobs are yours man lol brunchy keeps my chocolate ones next to he's Stash jar hahahaha they very closely guarded!!!! :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts