What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

Hello Panikz,

Do you still have some packs of Swazi Safari from the flying dutchmen for a good price?
Friend would like to to try his luck.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hello Panikz,

Do you still have some packs of Swazi Safari from the flying dutchmen for a good price?
Friend would like to to try his luck.

I am just about to post some old stock on my Instagram story guys so look out for those anyone interested :biggrin: Seedbay_com on instagram:tiphat:

Thanks for an answer, Panikz, but

as far as I can see you have to have an account on instagramm to see the things. I havent got one.

So the song remains the same: Do you have some old packs for a good price? Friend wanna try his luck.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Stock Adjustment,..

Guys had tons messages about the stock running low I sent out multiple emails Monday about unpaid orders , if you didn't pay you've lost your on hold orders due to high demand,... were not holding orders for weeks /months on end its not fair on those that are willing to fulfil orders an pay to get there season started ,..

So lots of stock been replenished id get while you can,.. theres even a few of my personal stash of Royal Mazar..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Major stock update on Chimera and sam skunkman (cultivars choice ) stock , Chimera is keeping his promo running for this month and looks like we now have Ancestral Skunk in stock,... Don't sleep on this stock guys ,...:tiphat:

Ronni

do you ship atm, i have a paid order and havent heard back from you

Last edited by a moderator:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
sorry i confused seedbay with realgorillaseeds, too. seedbay order 2313.

Hi mate thanks for clearing that up I’ve just found your order what happens is like many other people you did not put your order number as a reference on your bank transfer so when a payment comes through it will just have someone’s name and no reference I’ve stated this before that we cannot find who the payment is for sometimes as a lot of people use different names for orders then what’s on their bank card so it’s very important that people need to put that order number as reference when they pay. Via bank transfer it just prolongs things and complicates things for us I know you didn’t do this on purpose but please in future can you try and put the order number as a reference number thank you

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
hello, i just checked and the order no is mentioned in the trasaction. i expect an apology.

I just checked so you did sorry mate im thinking of a different transaction as this happens a lot,..

Latest posts

Latest posts