What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis is now class C not class B in U.K.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah....it doesn't seem to be true, or it would be all over the news.

I even checked today's Daily Fail.

B

bigganjabud

From 2004?

This was when they ran the pilot scheme in lambeth to decriminalise the old ganj

vta

Veteran
Yeah right ! They got that crazy. psychosis inducing Super Skunk weed in the UK...lol

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I actually got busted for cannabis in my home a week before they declassified cannabis from a Class B drug to a Class C in 2004 in the UK. The cops confiscated my stash-box with a very small amount of 'erb in it.

I was released on police bail after a coupla hours in the cop-shop and asked to come back 2 weeks later.

When I went back after two weeks the main superintendent copper was kinda embarrassed about it because he said that now it was not illegal to have a little cannabis in your own home, but he had to 'Caution' me about the dangers of cannabis. This copper was about 10 years younger than me at the time, and to get out of the cop-shop I had to listen to him going on about how cannabis was a gateway drug to hard drugs etc yada-yada-yada..

Then I asked for my stash-box and my 'erb back, and the bastards wouldn't give it to me!