What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revelation about Oil

StevenSteve

So I was thinking about oil and how marijuana seems to be an oil (essential oil) producing plant. What a gift that is!! Essential oils are very useful and helpful. But I was thinking if it is an essential oil producing plant where does it get its oil, and i have been researching weeds (useless plants) and realized weeds are oil based plants, They grow from oils in the soil and seemingly just appear... After experimenting and stomping them in the yard very many time, they turn into an oily goo and even make the soil beneath very mucky and oily... Then it dawn on me, Marijuana must be the weed that's not a weed... the plant that grows among weeds and eats up the oily weed borne oil out of the soil and transmutes it into "good" oil, essential oil... Wheras the "bad" oil, is the mucky broken up soil oil... This is a revelation!!! What a great plant to purify the earth of oils that bore weeds... I can also see how weed possibly got it's name, by growing among weeds or being a plant that feeds off weeds.

G

Guest 315072

u should do an expirement.. 2 outdor gardens.. 1 with raised beds.. no weeds.. 1 with raised beds let the weeds grow.. and see which one tests higher on the lab tests and if there is in fact a difference. id say more tests shuld be done becuse this is interesting

mr.brunch

Veteran
source: biology teacher

Oils are a mix of many different triglycerides.... Basically oils are the plants' equivalent of animal fat. They are a way of storing energy. Plants use excess energy to make fatty acids and glycerol and combine them to make the triglycerides and store it for later use. Oil is useful for plants because it has more energy by weight than glucose which they store as starch.

As for nuts, remember that these are seeds containing plant embryos. Like any seed, they contain some energy source for the new plant that will grow out later on. In this case the oil is a source of energy.

mr.brunch

Veteran
i believe that we are already smoking what they call the tree of life...
(p.s. plant oil is made from excess energy from sunlight and co2... not the dirt)

Hydro-Soil

Veteran

Oils are a mix of many different triglycerides.... Basically oils are the plants' equivalent of animal fat. They are a way of storing energy. Plants use excess energy to make fatty acids and glycerol and combine them to make the triglycerides and store it for later use. Oil is useful for plants because it has more energy by weight than glucose which they store as starch.

As for nuts, remember that these are seeds containing plant embryos. Like any seed, they contain some energy source for the new plant that will grow out later on. In this case the oil is a source of energy.
Unlike the paragraph, derived from total assumption, by the OP... this is very good and correct info. Thank you for posting it.

OP... please do at least the basics of research on a subject before posting things like this. Research is good... it makes your life easier and more understandable in all avenues. (Think, easier/happier)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:
Wow...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
wait!...isn't that the thought behind abiotic oil?

russian scientists determined that petroleum was abiotic, and was constantly being replenished. the oil is far underground, when they pump a well dry, and then return to that same well, it has been recharged.

millions of years of plant oils seeping into the ground, unable to be utilized till we figured out how to burn it...

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Theory/SustainableOil/

rockhard.

djonkoman

Veteran
I always say, there are no weeds. stinging nettle, edible, usefull as fertilizer. dock, another weed very common in the fields here, it's edible and in a book I'm reading concerning the agricultural(and cullinary) practices of around 1800 slightly south of me(the book is about belgium, I'm from the norhern netherlands), and in that book dock is named as a common vegetable around that time(together with only 4-5 other crops that were just as common)

dadellion are also a common weed here, apparently they were also introduced to the US, as a foodcrop.

StevenSteve

I believe marijuana eats up these "bad" oils of which are not essential oils... And such would be a threat to the oil industry

Infact I'd like to see an experiment of either feeding it dead organic weed matter, or oil or gasoline, into the roots.. see what happens

"The Great Mushroom War"

picture.php

StevenSteve

The cells possibly transmute or carry the oils to produce an essential oil producing plant.. Basically I noticed that it's main fruit is essential oil (very useful) and how does it get its oil or what kind of chemical synthesis does it do to produce it's fruit? Basicaly if theory is correct it would need some unsynthesized oil for the embryo of the seeds it creates as wel as its main fruit (transmuted essential oil)... In theory the female plant would need more oil as it produces seeds.. The female plant is what buds... Interesting thing to think about but a lot of theory and thing to sort through or just think about... In theory the tree of life would probably be something that purifys the earth and produces awesome fruit, Bad oil (fuel oil) is the source of bad things.. It is the source and lifeblood of the modern world. Soil mychorrizae may be the lifeblood (neural network) of the forst, and a plant to protect the forst? would probably fall into a category that purifies oil, and It is curious that marijuana is an essential oil producing plant...

StevenSteve

The Beautiful smell of a pine tree, the smell of a tomato, these are essential oils, the lifeblood of the nutrituion and quality of the what is the fruit... Salt and fire..

StevenSteve

Possibly, "bad oil" is detached energy in the soil which desintegrates and thickens into a goo, perhaps weeds are the plants of this detached energy and our favorite plant evolved to eat up these missing pickets and transmute it back into good oil (energy) of which comes back to the neural network. Beautiful crystals are formed under pressure

perhaps good oil, synthesizes, whereas bad oil desintigrats (breaks down)