What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deezy-D

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
here is my diesel...just a taste, more to come

day 64

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 16

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
yes, she is, and her smell and taste are of ripe red grapefruit, really pungent, the lineage is of the nycd, but the father is unknown, found this lovely keeper from over 300 beans, it is my fav smoke. ive used her in some of my breeding projects....

if i had to describe this strain, i would say stretchy, floppy stems in flowering, rieks(more than my og or my pk by FAR), leaves are thick and leathery(never felt mj leaves so thick before), loaded with trichs(the hash is un-F-believable....), calyxes the size of chick pea's, and the taste is heaven....not the bigest producer though....truely AAAA bud

and about the breeding, i have just been lazy and not sent in the beans yet, i must say i got at least 2 kg of beans in the freezer, lol...i might need a bigger one soon, lol...but i do pln to send them in shortly soon after im settled in to the new place:D

Last edited:

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
heres a few more shots of here around day 70, about another week to 10 days before cutting

attachment.php

attachment.php

ill try to get better pics, my cam really sucks and im not great at taking pics and stuff, lol

Attachments

• DSCF2831.JPG
    DSCF2831.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF2832.JPG
    DSCF2832.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 4

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
last pics of the day...hard to get decent pics with this crap cam

attachment.php