What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bickeys filling the room back up with his new strain!

bickeyb

whats going on guys? ive been working on a strain for over a year now and finally found a pheno i want to run everytime!
I successfully crossed my Alaskan thunder fuck with a ak 47 male and hit the perfect pheno! Huge yield with the strong high of the atf!
i call her fucking AK.. The name came to me when i smokes a bowl of it with my buddy when he asked, "thats fucking ak?" and i said yes thats fucking ak lol
she puts off a nice minty smell and is definitely a sleeper that will sneak up on you and knock you on your ass.
The high is super sativa dominate and will get your mind and heart racing.

I have a couple pre98 bubba kushes and kens cut gdp in flower right now but will be my last run of them and all i will be running is the atfxak

heres some pics for now ill post more later with a few surprises along the way as i dial this strain in shes a little picky as far nutes and ph go

The finished product of the pheno
DSC03049modified.jpg

DSC03064modified.jpg

Veg room MommA needs a trimming!
DSC03121modified.jpg

DSC03122modified.jpg

bickeyb

its been a couple months since ive had all 4 light running and i know its about to get crazy in here.. i added the 4 clones with 2 week veg under my open light, also gave my mom a nice trim and took close to 100 clones off of her. Its time to pass this strain around.

mom after trim.
DSC03131modified.jpg

clones just 3 days into veg! Ive been using gh rapid start and it kicks ass!
DSC03132modified.jpg

day 1 of flower!
DSC03148modified.jpg

DSC03147modified.jpg

day 1 of flower ROOTS!
DSC03142modified.jpg

donny darko

Ok, sold. I will take a few cuts haha. I did not like any of the the 10 Ak seeds I have run over the past year not even the "keeper" thin steams, slow veg. How are these

choptops

wow bro! i like big colas and i like blue moon!! nice growin!! with 8 gram buds i'd say she's a keeper!! wish i could get my hands on a cut or two...

bickeyb

Ok, sold. I will take a few cuts haha. I did not like any of the the 10 Ak seeds I have run over the past year not even the "keeper" thin steams, slow veg. How are these
i didnt like running it either couldnt find anything i like but i had a male that was grew really fast with HUGE leaves and stem so i decided to throw some of the pollen on my atf and after running about 200 seeds i found this pheno. She puts on a BUNCH of frost last 2 weeks, it will go past 9 weeks but i need to chop at 8

wow bro! i like big colas and i like blue moon!! nice growin!! with 8 gram buds i'd say she's a keeper!! wish i could get my hands on a cut or two...
im about to pass it around cali so keep your ears and eyes open!
not only do they get big they dense up!

Very nice work..happy trails'
Thanks buds! :thank you:

Some huge colas there mate, great job and will be watching this from now on mate...
Appreciate the kind word!

bickeyb

i had a super busy memorial weekend moving 20 YARDS OF DIRT!
and still not done still have to fill 6 more holes :tumbleweed:

they look soooo tiny in those big ass holes!
DSC03153modified.jpg

DSC03155modified.jpg

HOLY **** .. how did this happen and how did i miss this until today???
DSC03160modified.jpg

DSC03159modified.jpg

Tyga

Veteran
That nug in that last pic is super dense and triched outtt. Following this for sure!

burns1n209

Would love to get a cut, I'm in cen/nor cal. Please let me know if u put these out to public, have all my papers up to date, would have no problem for a donation towards light,time,etc thanks again plants look tucking awesome.!

bickeyb

i have a couple guerrilla grows also going!

200 feet of drip line
DSC03164modified.jpg

DSC03165modified.jpg

DSC03168modified.jpg

When u catch fish like this in a stream you know noone comes around
DSC03171modified.jpg

DSC03173modified.jpg

Damn bickey everything looks great and those finished nugs look killer. Gonna be following along if you don't mind. Definately gonna be watching out for info on that cut too. Happy growing bro

choptops

my eyes and ears are open bro!! just let me know!!:woohoo:

bickeyb

Damn bickey everything looks great and those finished nugs look killer. Gonna be following along if you don't mind. Definately gonna be watching out for info on that cut too. Happy growing bro

my eyes and ears are open bro!! just let me know!!:woohoo:

THANKS GUYS! :biggrin:
The cut will start in nor cal probably around august ill be doing a one time donation of 100 clones to the dispensaries.. ill take my last cut at the end of the month and will harvest my last indoor light in september then shut down the indoor for a month or 2.. ill keep my mother going and start a 4 light scrog with 16 plants in the end of october .. this will give me the opportunity to get out of the perpetual harvest and see what this plant can really do with a good veg and training