What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Happened ?

RipVanWeed

Feel like I kinda lost my grip here. Gonna post up some pics to get some ideas.

I grow organically in soil. No recent changes and was running nicely till my plants stopped growing pistils!

Some fungus gnats are present, I’ve started adding mosquito dunk to any Tea I brew.

Again…..No recent changes. My garden is perpetual so I have girls of all ages.

I have some ideas but I want unbiased opinions. Will answer questions as soon as I can.

MasterBubbaKush at 14 days…..I know it’s early for pistils, but some should be present. The tops are all yellowy as well. Blotchy fans.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jack Herer @ 36 days…… Vertical lighting so she grows toward the light. This girl never grew pistils, keeping her around for learning purposes. You can see how the pistils browned or fried as soon as they grew

picture.php

picture.php

RipVanWeed

More

Holy Grail OG @ 48 days…..things were going good
picture.php

Jack Herer @ 24 days…..Good example of my problem
picture.php

picture.php

RipVanWeed

and more

MasterBubbaKush @ 13 days….yellowy tops, no pistils, blotchy fan leaves
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green Crack 1@ 53 days…..This was the first plant to shoe browned or burned pistils. Only some of the plant was affected, recovered and flowered out fairly well.
picture.php

picture.php

RipVanWeed

last

Green Crack 2 @ 24 days….suffering
picture.php

Browned pistils with new whiteys trying to overcome
picture.php

Would appreciate any thoughts and help on this. Hope my pictures told a story. Even the vegging girls are yellowing on top and showing the same blotchiness on the fans.

Respect,

TripleDraw27

Veteran
I know its sort of off topic, but in terms of comparison..i need to ask. Those burnt pistils, are those burnt pistils similar in looks with a pollinated pistil? To me, someone who has never seen or dealt with these Aholes, but has seen pollination happen to my flowers. How can I differ between the two? Or are they almost identical looking? Just the flower/pistill is what about asking about.

Thanks guys.

RipVanWeed

Storm Shadow and Josey Wales,

Thank You

Just went and scoped the bottom of a leaf where it joins the stem......Yep I got 'em.

Working on a plan of action now.

Thanks again, Respect

Latest posts

Latest posts