What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG F13 by Chrome

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey whats up everyone....just thought i would share a few pics of some lovely ladies i currently have in the garden at the moment. All were started from seed and I ended up with 4 girls. Kept one male aside for future use. The cross is made by Chrome and is an OG Kush x F13...so far very easy to grow and making some pretty flowers...I am in wk 6.5 into bloom and they are just gettin their first pk boost today and this week before being flushed. Here are the 4 phenos...sorry bout the multiple posts but seems thats how it goes now adays :)

OGF13 #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
:canabis: WOW! nice to see Chrome F-13's papa offspring!! looks that sharing f-13 elegancy than sativa stretch instead some thaish donors, niceee love these floralized og shapes IL :yummy:
Thanks Bohempian...i have a feeling those girls should throw some colors too once flush comes around. I am really liking the looks of the 4th pheno....2 of them are almost identical #4 and one of the others lol. cant remember at the moment. Next time i get over to see them ill get a better description of the scents/smells they are giving. All are in 7 liter containers of Coco being fed H&G coco a&b along with budxl and top booster this wk. THen ill flush for 2-3 wks and let them do their thing. THanks for stopping by! :tiphat:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice looking plants, f-13 is a slept on strain some potency in there...wish i could smell those colas.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
excellent !!!

and perfect for flush ... love the #4 too^^

:woohoo:
. Yea all of them have nice dense flowers and some have a sweet hashy smell. #4 seems like its gonna start purpling up on the leaves/top buds soon but time will tell.

nice looking plants, f-13 is a slept on strain some potency in there...wish i could smell those colas.

Thanks for stoppin in to check them out...I've never tried any f13 yet but will have a chance to after this run :) well at least inna hybrid form. They are all glistening with resin and I can only imagine they will be potent as well. I grew out the grinderella from chrome (og kush x c99) which had same mom and they produced some excellent plants. I have no doubts these will be awesome too!

Also in the same tent as these offerings from Chrome are 1 or 2 white x f13 that were made by retardo motobon. Ill be throwing up some of those pics as well as these in dj short forum in the F13 thread! :tiphat:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
looks outstanding Irie Lion :headbange gonna need 3-4 pairs of Fiskars on the go at once when you trim those babies,my F13 was insanely sticky :biggrin:

Haha thanks Womble...ill have some cleaning solution nearby after I salvage what I can for scissor hash :) my buddy will be helping me so hopefully that makes things a lil easier come harvest time. take care

F

Fluffy Clouds

i havent seen any bad plants from Chrome yet.. great job IL:respect: let us know how they smoke...

:rasta:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Awesome! Great pics/plants!! Nothing but good things from chrome!! Good job to the breeder and grower

Doesn't seem to be a losing pheno in sight!

Lion, you can't be humble about it, you know you got them greenthumbs!

Refreshing intro to your work Chrome... Be keepin an eye out...

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Hey thanks guys for the comments and checkin them out. Just wait til u see the pics I took wed or thurs nite...gonna upload them later today. After being flushed they started showing more colour and made for pretty pics. #4 is now a deep purple/black on most bigger tops and buds have slight purple hues to them. The smells are very interesting....kinda floral/hashy on some and lil sweeter on others. Harvest is coming up sometime next wk and ill try to get one more set of photos before then. Chrome did a nice job on pairing those parents together...not a bad pheno out of the bunch prior to smoking and all look to yield well. Later....

Irie_Lion

Veteran
very interested in those pics. i have a pack of these, might need to do some popping ;)

Let me upload a cpl teasers real quik...

There weren't too many packs released and those who got them are in for a real treat! I already told chrome id buy a cpl more if he got'em...and that a lot more prob would too after I put this thread up lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts