What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JAMAICA

serious6

some of the best ganja i have ever smoked came from this country; lambsbread and ICE are 2 of the best. if they say blue mountain then back off as you will most likely get ditchweed.

there is a jamaican blue hair and a red hair but i prefer the ice with its brownish look.

Piel

Veteran
I was in Jamaica in Nov last year and I must say the quality just wasn´t there. If I smoked enough I got high but I grow better weed myself. It probably was Blue Mountain weed but that´s all there was.

Loved the island but my host was an asshole so that did effect my impression of white people on that island. The local people were very pleasant and generous.

serious6

yes, unfortunately things change with the times; did you visit the APPLETONS RUM plantation and sample the lime trees? wonder if it still there? that where i hooked up from an older tree climber gentleman - native. got a taxi driver to drive me to where i could get the dank.

Latest posts

Latest posts