What's new

Iceland anyone?

Gifstah

Hello everyone, I'm going on a holiday to Iceland in November, and was just wondering if anybody knew if there was any weed there? And if there is, how is the quality and the pricing??

Thanks in advance :)

hom

Veteran
Had a mate that was living and working in Iceland for a few years..Said it was a nice place but ridiculously expensive. Especially for weed or hash. Expect to pay between 25 to 35 per gram for hash and 25 to 50 per gram for weed. Or just bring your own. pop 5 to 7 grams under your tongue...if your still able to talk properly.......your off...good luck.

L

lalandia

Try and pm icetoker in the danish section, hes from iceland and a good fellow too

Grow in peace

Last edited:

purple_man

Veteran
a bro was there for a year (due to university) and he told me, after 2-3 months he stoped bothering trying to get smoke... guys charged 50 and above bucks for a gramm -> GOOD LUCK!

blessss

Dkgrower

Veteran
Iceland is a very conservative country and its hash ganja only comes in small amounts and in closed circles, so dont expect to find any unless u have some friends

Bring u own esp if u are comming from another euro zone country, they do very littel checks

Also dont just take some pieces under u thoung be smart swallo it or pack mount in into to something.

Use wax to seal if u make some package.

Do the Nutella or Can trick when inside the EU, there are many things u can open and close again so it looks like it newer been open

I newer been to island but heard many good things about there nature and pepol

Happy Journey

MrJinx

Icelander here, great to hear that you are going to visit my lovely country. :thank you:

The problem with buying weed in Iceland is that there are no pushers on the streets (A good thing and a bad thing), most of weed buying are made through telephones and annoying car rides. But there is plenty of weed around.

In the more recent years, the market has flooded with high quality indoor grown weed, the price is about 3500 isk (that´s Icelandic króna, not Interstellar kredits) per gram, that is 20 english pounds and 30 american dollars. Do not pay more than that.
I always help out tourists when they ask me ( I look and smell like I smoke weed) since I know the feeling of being in a cool foreign land and wanting to smoke some there. Unfortunetly, I´m living in the UK right now.

Here http://www.420spjall.net is a growers/smokers forum that you can sign up on, tell them a little bit about yourself (age, nationality, interests etc...) and ask them if they can show you the Icelandic weed culture (do not blatantly ask for weed connections, people will know what you are referring to if you ask for a 420 friendly tour)

Have a great trip!

Gifstah

Hey guys thank you all for the information, and for allowing me to pm you :).

Thanks for the link mrjinx, but when I go to the site it doesn't look like there's any topics at all on that forum?

It's starting to sound like I should just bring my own, considering the price.

Latest posts

Latest posts