What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone been to the negril area recently ?

Stinkymutt

Going to Negril Jamaica in april and was wondering how the weed has been there . I have had a good hookup but not sure what he will have this year ?
peace
mutt

420shooter

I haven't been there for a couple of years. I've never had a problem finding great smoke when in Negril. Take a cab down to Xtabi and start hitting all of the little shops and get small amounts from different people. I used to just get a couple OZ's from my connect but I always ended up buying more for the variety. I usually ended up with too much and just left it in a drawer for the next smoker. After you get hooked up go back to Xtabi and by a drink and check out the caves that are below it. Its a great place to have a smoke and a swim.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
There is always good weed around the negril/orange hill/sheffield area.....u shouldn't have a prob finding some nice smoke if u already know some ppl there. Have fun and let us know how it goes once u return! Good vibez.

Stinkymutt

thanks

thanks

Thanks guys , Ill be sure to stop by X tabi Ive never been there so will be a first. Orange hill area is where I have always found my better weed there but want a lil more variety this trip . Any way Ill let yas know how the trip was when I get back but its still two months away for me .
peace
mutt

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
cool...I had planned on goin down in mar/april but not looking like it gonna happen now or i would say lets meet up for a spliff! There is a lil cook shop/stall down near the bridge right past the roundabout in negril. Sorta where the craft market is located. The Shop is called Rankle Skankle...its run by an elder Rasta who used to sing back in the day but now does that and fishes. If u get the time stop by to talk and ask bout some herbs too....Sheffield area has some fine smoke if u link with the right ppl. Xtabi is a cool place to check out like 420shooter mentioned too. Sea can get kinda ruff around there so becareful if u plan on swimming! Look forward to hearing how ur trip goes in the near future....good vibez

rangergord

My wife and I stayed in Negril for 5 days 2 years ago in November. We stayed at the Blue cave Castle. It was a nice place even though just days before we arrived our castle tower room directly over the ocean had been filled with sand in a hurricane. You could not tell it had been evacuated because the storm was so bad. There would have to have been 30 foot waves. It was nice calm and peaceful then. Any ways we did not get a good hookup at our hotel. I paid about $8 for some old brown nuggets that seemed ok at first and were better than nothing but not good enough. I was offered better herb at a local restaurant. I told the rasta there that I wanted what his grandfather smoked. The next day he brought me some good looking stuff and I got to try before I bought. It was very good so I paid considerably more. No idea really how much though because I paid in Jam currency and you will never see a scale there so you have no idea how much you are really getting. No fun makeing deals there unless you have inside knowledge about prices. Went to one of the quietest spots on the island next. Treasure Beach was much better than negril because you did not get hassled constantly to buy stuff. Rented a palm thatched cabin near the beach, bought some food and cooked our own meals in a nice little kitchen. I was given an excellent nugget of nice green herb by a local just minutes after we arrived. I would have bought some more of it from him but this time our hosts had great connections and made sure we had enough herb to smoke joints all day every day until it was time to go. I figure I spent about $100 on herb and had to leave some behind when I left I just could not smoke it all even though we tried. If you must have nightlife go to negril but if you like it quieter go to treasure beach.

Stinkymutt

well here I sit at the bar eating breakfast , drinking great coffee, and smoking some good herb . The best weed ive seen here so far is some the guy simpley called "honey" . It resembled some ak47 i used to grow but had a funky smell that was sweet . Problem was there were no seeds to it which is what I wanted. Ive been smoking "purple skunk" as its called here and I am pretty sure its a skunk cross . It smells like a skunks ass and has a sweet almost anice flavor , potency is very good too . Ive also found some shwag that i havnt even smoked but got stuck with by a beach vendor. First time ive been ripped off here in over 10 yrs of coming . Dude took my money n run literaly ! Hash Is awsome this year and ive got about 5 grams for 10 bucks very sticky smelly and nce body stone to it. Well we have another day to enjoy so when i get home Ill give more of a story as to what we did here .

Heymikey

Hey Stinkymutt, I wish I was there with ya! I love Negril, need to get myself back there. Sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy!

Jah Leon

You guys are making me miss Jamaica. Need to go back and collect some land races there too. Been awhile since St.Ann, St. Elisabeth, St.Mary and more. The moor hills and rasta communities is a great place to start especially with the rasta communities from jamaica having established themselves in Africa.

Looking to collect pure lambsbread, kingsbread and few others when I reach back. Narrowed down their location

Bless; love and gratitude

have fun everyone in Jamaica

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
I always get a P when I arrive, $150 for the best quality high grade to be had, better than anything you'll get around Xtabi, although Andy's Spot o/s the Pirates Cave will start you off .... although he can't get the quality I require

You can always call Desrene Cambell and she'll get a driver to drop it off, although since she left her husband the quality has dropped .... fucking bitch

If you see House Of Black, kill the fucker for me please