What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Favorite Distributors

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
the best seed distributors are....

seeds direct
seeds direct and
seeds direct !

this is a top five of my personal favorite breeders based upon gene quality.... in no specific order ~

Sagarmatha Seeds
Soma Seeds
Reservoir Seeds
Nirvana Seeds
BOG Seeds

and 6th is Jump Street Productions ~

thanks for your fine effort ~
you're all like celebs to me... heh :cool:

Anhedonia

Re: My Favorite Distributors

zeppelindood said:
thanks for your fine effort ~
you're all like celebs to me... heh :cool: [/B]

I think you bring up a pretty good point about something, breeders ARE celebrities in the cannabis world. They touch so many people by their work and the appreciation can't be fully expressed by all the growers. What makes everything so much more great is that the breeders are still a part of the community (unlike hollywood celebs) that they love. Any person does actually have the chance to talk to one of these celebrities and most importantly, get a response. It's fucking fabulous.

*thumbs up to the breeders*

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Everybody has their own favorites, I've grown very fond of the Dutch Passion strains(not the feminized) having grown many of those out with great success. I'm doing DNA, DP and BOG's stuff this year and all are doing fine. I'm very pleased with the BOG Lifesaver, very even and consistant growth. As far as distributers go, I'll stick with seedsdirect, they're number one in my book.;)

Niemand

Ive got to add

THSeeds
Mr. Nice (Free Shantibaba) They WILL be back!
SOL

Im sure others will come to me. ALready did, How could I leave out Simon
Serious Seeds

Niemand