What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another Nirvana Grow

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
NIRVANA SEEDS - NORTHERN LIGHTS #5 x SHIVA
1330NLxShiva_F10-med.JPG

NIRVANA SEEDS - NORTHERN LIGHTS #5 x SHIVA MOTHER & DAUGHTER (the little one is in the backround with the popcorn buds):cool:
1330NLxShivaF11-med.JPG

1330swan-thumb.gif

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
shiva....

shiva....

I grew a couple last grow and have one going this grow. Mine did not produce very large buds. Alot of branching, but by far the least producing bud I have grown. How do yours finish with the NL cross?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
so far so good HOG.... right now, the mother is at day 39 flowering and the little clone at day 13. other clones are vegging. buds are nice and fat on the momma and like you said, plenty of branching, which is a good thing, in this case. looks like the nl5 kicked up quanity and quality.
1330symbols_1-thumb.gif

Hybrid

Ive had real good luck with those Nirvana beans, F2's or not. Out of 7 strains only had one that wasnt satisfactory, and that was NL5xBB, too weak IMHO.

Hybrid

cassini_1

NLXShiva is the Shiznit

NLXShiva is the Shiznit

Hey Zeppelindood

That strain, NL X Shiva is some very good toke brother. You'll like it very much. Have a little of it right now myself, and it's sweet and potent.

Nice to share with a pretty young lady - she will be pleasantly surprised with the tokes, and then the pokes! :D

cassini