What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog Star

Veteran
Have now Orange Diesel V3 x Oroblanco,smell on old school Skunk #1 as i remember
from early 90ies.. very very terpy,am actually smell her dominant between some
others and elite cuts..

This is her at 5 week of flowering,think it goes maximum 8 weeks..

picture.php

picture.php

ambertrichome

Veteran
Todd McCormick has them. Straight from Mel Frank. Same exact stock Skunkman gave to Mel Frank before they hit the vendors.
$20 a seed, and $25 shipping. Is in USA. Probably wont ship overseas.

Ive also found the Original Durban Poison Original IBL from Ed Rosenthal stock x 1982. 80-100 days flowering. Brother Mendel had it, but is sold out.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=502186

Attachments

• ag_ads.jpg
    ag_ads.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 14

ambertrichome

Veteran
Heres some killer stuff.

89 Sensi Seeds NL5 F5-6 1st photo.
Fruity hash floral lungbuster. Really strong, and can make many paranoid. Stratght up Indica pheno plants, but the high has a heavy duty cerebral buzz to it, and then an hour later takes over your body. Very heavy buzz. Real NL5 is one of my favorites, and I haven't had it in decades.

Dominion Seed company

Local Skunk. Original Diesel x ( Cuddlefish Hashplant/Rez IBL Sour Diesel ) x Skelly Hashplant x Super Sativa Club Sk1. KILLER. Some of the best stuff Ive had in years. The Granny, and Dominion Skunk are also up there. The all 3 have the same Father ( Skelly/Sk1 )

Gas, Grapefruit, Hash. Lungbuster. REEKS. Very long lasting high. Like the NL5 is just crusted in resin. Clones really easy,

Attachments

• pdobno7l06631.jpg
    pdobno7l06631.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20190714_233617_107.jpg
    IMG_20190714_233617_107.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Dyad

Heres some killer stuff.

89 Sensi Seeds NL5 F5-6
Fruity hash floral lungbuster. Really strong, and can make many paranoid. Stratght up Indica pheno plants, but the high has a heavy duty cerebral buzz to it, and then an hour later takes over your body. Very heavy buzz. Real NL5 is one of my favorites, and I haven't had it in decades.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=502480&thumb=1]View Image[/url] php?attachmentid=502473']

Dominion Seed company

Local Skunk. Original Diesel x ( Cuddlefish Hashplant/Rez IBL Sour Diesel ) x Skelly Hashplant x Super Sativa Club Sk1. KILLER. Some of the best stuff Ive had in years. The Granny, and Dominion Skunk are also up there. The all 3 have the same Father ( Skelly/Sk1 )

Gas, Grapefruit, Hash. Lungbuster. REEKS. Very long lasting high. Like the NL5 is just crusted in resin. Clones really easy,[]

If you don’t mind, can you share where you sourced the NL5? And Duke’s gear is second to none, really. All his shit is fire. Nugs look great, too.

ambertrichome

Veteran
I got NL5 from 2 different sources. 1 of them Im pretty sure is the same genetics as DD VA, but he may have the original 89 clone, same as Melvanetics. She has an 89 cut, and als the original Sensi 89 genetics.
Melvanetics is sold out, as I was going to buy some more.

I also got the NL5 89 release at F4-5 at The Green Stash Seed Company on starinly. I also got the Local cut from above from Echelon Gardens on stainly, and we also have a couple phenos of it, the Granny, and Skunk, but I had to have the above cut.

But the NL5 at TGS is also in low supply, and may be sold out,,. They are going to do another NL5 breeding in 2020.

Im really fond of anything with Skelly/Sk1 as the father. Also have a bunch of his other stuff. 1 has the Melvanetics NL5 x Dominion Skunk aka Munson.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Sk18 is the forbearer of Sk1. Skunkman got the Sk18 in the 70s, and bred the skunk out of it by crossing it with what many say was Thai, and culled all the skunk reekers, then took it to Holland and gave/sold it to everyone.... though its also said the dead road kill phenotypes are more numerous from backcrossing the original SSSC/Nevils/Sensi Seeds Sk1 with an Afghani, than looking for it in pure skunk, though its in there, mostly the Sk18 is heavy spray skunk, with chemical funk, garlic, and onions, and will burn your eyes....
Its also gat a really odd terpene profile.

92% Bisabolol. Which is usually only found in trace amounts. This stuff is 92% Bisabolol.
Also No Limonene Or Myrcene. Really weird. They said they had to test it 2x because it was so weird, and has a really high terpene profile in comparison to total cannabinoids.

Sensi Seeds 1990's Super Skunk is where the most RKS phenos were to be found. Though RKS was around long before that. Its just more numerous in the Super Skunk.

G `day AT

Still going on with the Skunk 18.2 myth eh ?
I told you and anyone willing to listen that Skunk 18.2 was in Holland and that Nevil obtained it .
He said it was a later generation improved Skunk .
Not RKS . He bred Super Skunk [Skunk x Afghan ] to try to put the Skunk back into SK #1

Thanks for sharin

EB .

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got NL5 from 2 different sources. 1 of them Im pretty sure is the same genetics as DD VA, but he may have the original 89 clone, same as Melvanetics. She has an 89 cut, and als the original Sensi 89 genetics.
Melvanetics is sold out, as I was going to buy some more.

I also got the NL5 89 release at F4-5 at The Green Stash Seed Company on starinly. I also got the Local cut from above from Echelon Gardens on stainly, and we also have a couple phenos of it, the Granny, and Skunk, but I had to have the above cut.

But the NL5 at TGS is also in low supply, and may be sold out,,. They are going to do another NL5 breeding in 2020.

Im really fond of anything with Skelly/Sk1 as the father. Also have a bunch of his other stuff. 1 has the Melvanetics NL5 x Dominion Skunk aka Munson.
Good ole mel,saw her at a trade show,lol 100 bucks per cut of some purple shit she charged a disabled vet in front of me.Nice!
I gave the vet my number and told him to put his money back in his pocket.I gave her 100 bucks veged the thing out and passed out cuts to every hydro shop I knew,plus the disabled vet that has passed now RIP Joe the Grump

Sorry to muck up ya thread but when I see her name mentioned I fucking lose it a little.

CaptainDankness

Good ole mel,saw her at a trade show,lol 100 bucks per cut of some purple shit she charged a disabled vet in front of me.Nice!
I gave the vet my number and told him to put his money back in his pocket.I gave her 100 bucks veged the thing out and passed out cuts to every hydro shop I knew,plus the disabled vet that has passed now RIP Joe the Grump

Sorry to muck up ya thread but when I see her name mentioned I fucking lose it a little.
Was it at least a good cut? I've seen dispensaries in Maine charging like $20 for California clones there was one place charging over $100 for Gelato 33 though, wouldn't be all bad if I charged like $10 for a few cuts to get my money back. Really I'm thinking about going to the harvest fest in Maine with a bunch of cuts to trade and sell. :biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was it at least a good cut? I've seen dispensaries in Maine charging like $20 for California clones there was one place charging over $100 for Gelato 33 though, wouldn't be all bad if I charged like $10 for a few cuts to get my money back. Really I'm thinking about going to the harvest fest in Maine with a bunch of cuts to trade and sell. :biggrin:

It was a pretty plant,that's where it ends.I can only speak for myself on clones,if I clone it for you,I give it to you.
Charging a disabled vet for a cut ? A 100 dollars ?
They have already paid.I wont get on my soapbox.
Theres alot of good peeps out there,but theres also alot that........well you know.

ambertrichome

Veteran
All I can say is we haven't grown Mels NL5 out yet...... but the TGS NL5 is fire, and both Mels/TGS eventually will be used extensively for breeding, and also preservation.

I payed $150 for the clone that made the bud from the above pic of the Local, and would gladly pay it again. $150 included shipping 2500 miles away.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I can say is we haven't grown Mels NL5 out yet...... but the TGS NL5 is fire, and both Mels/TGS eventually will be used extensively for breeding, and also preservation.

I payed $150 for the clone that made the bud from the above pic of the Local, and would gladly pay it again. $150 included shipping 2500 miles away.

Wasnt so much speaking of her ability to acquire genetics.
Rez had some good genetics too

CaptainDankness

It definitely looks pretty good, but I've gotten buds just as pretty from seeds. I am a little interested in one strain she has though, but $75 for pack of seeds is a little better than $150 for a clone, unless it's pushing like 30%+ THC or smells like a skunks ass or maybe black buds I think it was DJ Short said something about some black weed in Africa.

I don't know, I just need something special for $150, I can still buy old school NL#5 genetics from Sensi Seeds and Mr Nice already worked into better strains. NL#5 x Haze was probably the most loved of the NL#5's. I guess it's cool to see the young guns are interested in the classics now though, just have to advertise pre (name your date). :biggrin: Kind of funny someone was just talking about a pre '99 White Rhino clone only ( even though the original breeder still makes it). Lol, I almost want to find a nice Medicine Man plant and tell people it's '96 White Rhino. :laughing: Really wouldn't be a lie. Lol

ambertrichome

Veteran
No you cannot buy the Original NL5 Genetics from Sensi Seeds. If you could, I would have already bought them. All they have advertised now for years is Northern Lights. NOT NL5. What they sell now is an NL1, NL2, and NL5 Hybrid, and is in no way even close to the original stuff pre 2007.

To be honest. We grew the Sensi NL5 from 2001-2007. I gave the genetics to my buddy and he also grew it, and I got a supervised release violation from the Feds, and got sent back to prison in 2007, and did 2 more years, on top of from 97-2001. I had 1000 clones the first time, and partner ratted me out for another 500 I gave him. ( 10-Life-Mandatory Minimum ) My violation I had 20 NL5, and 20 AK47 seedlings, and got another cultivation charge from the state/Class C, when another partner ratted me out, labeled me the mastermind, even though it was in his house, because of my previous record, and it ran Concurrent to my Fed Violation. He got a Class A Misdemeanor, and did 1 month. I would have been eligible for state parole before my fed time was up, so state got a free ride from the feds. If I had done the state time first, feds would have not run it with the state charge. Luckily the feds took charge of me after 1 year in county jail. Sleeping on the floor. I was also in a 10 man cell with 33 others,, and I was the only one that didn't smoke cigs.Not relevent I know...

But when I got out in 2009, my buddy had lost the Pure Sensi NL5, and also the 2nd Generation AK47/Serious Seeds, of whom I was a mod for Claude when he first opened the site in late 2006- early 2007.
The Original AK47 genetics were also lost in the late 90s, and they found another to replace 1 of the breeding plants, dont know if it was Male/Female, but while the second one was good, the 90s Version of AK47 was really good stuff.
Then they even lost the 2nd generation, and now the stuff is junk vs original. I heard they, and Sensi lost a lot of original breeding stock to fires, and a raid in 2007 or so.

But I was going to buy the NL5 again after I got out of federal prison in 2009, and noticed Sensi had different, and Misleading Advertisement vs their NL. They STILL have the Cup Advertised with this new hybrid theyre selling, and is Not the same stuff. Pure, and Simple.

Weve grown Mr Nice Ortega, which is the same genetics s what Sensi Advertises as their NL.. Notice they/Sensi do not advertise it as NL5
Grown Mr Nice NL5 x Haze.
Critical Mass, Critical Skunk.

Super Silver Haze. We F2d 4 full packs, and picked the best female out of over 250, over a 2 years period. Have been running the plant for 6 years. Very fast growing, huge production, 75 days flowering, but is a couple notches below any 3 of the Dominion in potency.

Have also grown Mr Nice Shit, 6 packs, and is not in the same universe as any of the Dominion gear. The worst plant of the Dominion lines weve run is better than any plant weve ever found in the Shit.
The NL5 from TGS is more potent vs what weve found in every strain Ive mentioned vs Mr Nice. Its loaded with resin, and very long lasting high. Also very cerebral.

A RANDOM TEST of Dominion Skunk was tested at 29%. It was posted by a Customer who is in a legal state, and had it tested. The Granny has been Random at 27%+. And is also very high in Terpenes.

Also Ultimate THC is not an indicator of potency, and many tests are not accurate.
No plant has ever won the Emerald Cup that tested over 22% THC, not incl CBD/THCV ect. And that's since 1991-92.

Duke Diamond VA/Dominion Seed Company WON Breeder of the Year at the 2018 Emerald Cup.

All I can tell you is any one of the plants we grew from seed, from the Dominion, and TGS NL5 to selection for mother plants, I would gladly give $150 for, and beats every plant Ive ever grown from Mr Nice, and a bunch of others. Is way more consistent, and every plant is potent.
The Local, Granny, and Dominion Skunk ALL 3 have Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1, x Nevils original Hashplant Genetics from 89. Skelly Hashplant, and Cuddlefish Hashplant can both be found in the Local, and are Sisters. Sensi also got thee genetics from Nevil, and lost all of them long ago. Id be getting some of them too, if they were original.

But the Dominon TGS, and also The Nature Farm 89 NL5 x Sk18 is also better weed. And NO the Sk18 is not RKS, and if you look for that, youre better off looking for something more on the line of Real Mass Super Skunk.

But his NL5/Sk18 is fire, and the production is huge.

Im heavy on the hunt for anything that has the original sought after 89 cut of NL5, or inbred seeds, and also pre 84 NL5, Before it was hybridized. REAL/Original NL5 is Clone Only. All others are a Hybrid, though killer stuff.
Swami is going to drop some Pre 84 NL5 x Nevils 88 Release NL5/Hz Bx this fall. I believe they originally used an 88 Nevils original release NL5 x Haze taken to F4 Male, and then Bx to the NL5 mom again.

I also have some of Todd McCormicks/Mel Franks genetics that uses the

Nevils Haze.....NL5/Haze..... NL5 x Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze Male.

Have that Male crossed to Original 90s White Widow clone only
Green Crack, OG Kush, Zkittlez, Stardawg clones.

Americangrower

Veteran
Did any1 grow Bodhi's NL seeds?

As for Mel's NL5 I would say her clone must be pretty good if Duke holds it and used it. Munson seeds is where I would start if I was searching for a killa NL hybrid.

Drewsif

A RANDOM TEST of Dominion Skunk was tested at 29%. It was posted by a Customer who is in a legal state, and had it tested. The Granny has been Random at 27%+. And is also very high in Terpenes.

Not a skunk then. The real skunks have zero terpenes and 15% Cannabinoids. Dripping with fatty acids being broken down into butanethiol though.

Terps taste horrid y themselves and don't get you high. Not sure why any breeder would want elevated levels. Skunk that eats blueberries is nice, but if i could have only one.. Who's gonna pick the blueberry scent with no flavor over the skunk with flavor?

The first breeder to say FUCK TERPENES I'll send you a million dollars through PayPal for getting America's head out of Marlboroughs ass. There is no skunk, diesel, armpit, or pussy terpene.

Latest posts

Latest posts