What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im glad I got a CMH fired up last night. Its real cold here. Im heating the house from the grow room.

I got 11 plants up potted yesterday. I have 25 more pots to go. Some of the smaller plants will have to stay in 4" pots for now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What wattage are you using with led per square foot? Or are you trying diff in diff tents. I know it alters with height, but I'm trying to get a max number with a height value together. Every plant seems different for me, so I'm looking around to try and get an average.
around 500w for a 4x4 area

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hmm, right now I'm doing first and last 4 hours at 33, PSF, and middle 4 hours at 50 PSF. But looking to increase the middle 4 to 67 and start and end to 50 during the middle of flowering.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm, right now I'm doing first and last 4 hours at 33, PSF, and middle 4 hours at 50 PSF. But looking to increase the middle 4 to 67 and start and end to 50 during the middle of flowering.
sounds like a lot of work...all my lights are running at 100% power...more or less...not using the dimmers on the lights that have them...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

my 4x4 tent came in this morning...right when i was having the morning constitutional! usually ups doesn't get here until evening...

more trimming to deal with,some quick errands...really windy out,supposed to get cold tonight...need to cut some plugs for the cooler ducts to keep the cold air out...but it looks like summer may finally be over...in friggin november...at least this year i'm ready for free cooling season...got enough plants to fill an 8x8 area...i will be firing up a 4x8 section first,and then have the next batch of plants ready a week or so later when it cools off even more...

should have the 4x4 tent set up and flowering by thursday since that's the first open day on the calendar...gonna be a busy winter...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

FS X Bio D. This pheno smells great. Not what id expect from this cross.

picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Whizzing up a batch of bubble, I think I put in too much mat'l. Probably should have stayed round the 1/2 pound mark for my little 5 gallon washer, but I had like another 1/4.
Here's the first five pulls. 160,120,73 and 25u.

Attachments

• 1603746898424998098191.jpg
    1603746898424998098191.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 6

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: windy one out today...but i haven't had to turn the friggin swamp cooler on which is nice...sick of listening to it by this point in the year...

best go do errands,still trimming...need to get that finished today...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Oops, that was only four pulls. The 160 and most of the 120 are pretty green, and are going into the stock pot on the wood stove to make butter.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Veg is not at 53%rh.. That humidifier works great. Now that I have the tent I can keep temps up much better. Before I had to add heaters out there it was so expensive. Now the lights keep the tent at 75f when its 55f outside the tent.

X

xavier7995

We got 6+ inches and some crushingly cold temps. I should have pulled stuff in but didn't expect it to get *that* cold for extended periods. Headed out to the greenhouse to see what made it, things sturdy and stays reasonably warm so hoping all that i lost was some seedlings/sprouts.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i haven't been out to the workshop yet today...it's fairly well insulated and i blocked the intake air from outside so hopefully that kept things warm enough...i should go and unhook some exhaust ducts so the warm air stays in the building...luckily it's cloudy out so it's not going to get much colder...and be warming up again by tomorrow...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed::freezing:afternoon campers...

better dig out the cold weather riding gear...need to go to wallyworld and grab some groceries...might be time to think about shutting the coolers down finally...good timing i suppose since i'm not too far away from firing up the gavitas...and this cold snap won't last too long...might need to drag the space heater out today though...and get up on the roof and put the damper in the duct...

good times...