What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
plus i'm not in a legal state so it would be foolish to tempt fate just to get free stuff

Same here, otherwise I probably would!

Yeah, I use my phone to do everything except make phone calls, lol. I just use the Wi-Fi, and never buy phone time because we live in a dead zone.
There are a bunch of hoops to jump through on this sumbich, just to get to the photos when uploading. Then type it all out on 1/4" keys, trying to keep my grammar halfway decent. I may be a nerd, but not a super tech savvy one. So, not a "cool" or "useful" nerd, lol! :bigeye:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,not a useful nerd like someone who takes pics of goats for no good reason aside from i think it's funny!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Don't feel bad, I have bony watchmaker's/tinkerer's hands. If you ask my girl, I have Russian hands and Roman fingers, though;)

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
mornin campers...

no more shameless begging for views on the mars hydro thread...there's no way to catch up to the youtube and facebook people...
they're tens of thousands of views ahead...so pointless to bother to continue...

Now that you've mentioned something..... I don't like MarsHydro's way of doing the give always as a popularity contest.
Feels too much like :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
If they personally picked the people that win, instead of making it a "popularity contest" it would be soooooo much better

:smoker: still smells like egos in here..........

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning guys...Dealing with life just like everybody else making a difficult decision to cull some genetics ... i’m just not able to do the things I need to do I’m going to run a nice little grow and then maybe do some seed exploration over the winter time but I need to prioritize my life still dealing with a horrible situation with my arm ... I’m hopeful to at least get it reset into the socket this week and then start from scratch with a new neurologist... also fighting off Depression ... blah blah ... Thank God for the love of my dog:dance013:

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Good morning guys...Dealing with life just like everybody else making a difficult decision to cull some genetics ... i’m just not able to do the things I need to do I’m going to run a nice little grow and then maybe do some seed exploration over the winter time but I need to prioritize my life still dealing with a horrible situation with my arm ... I’m hopeful to at least get it reset into the socket this week and then start from scratch with a new neurologist... also fighting off Depression ... blah blah ... Thank God for the love of my dog:dance013:
Depression is not to be taken lightly. I suffer from bouts of it occasionally. More as I age. It is something that you need to battle heart soul and mind brother. Physical activity is important. Stay tough.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depression is not to be taken lightly. I suffer from bouts of it occasionally. More as I age. It is something that you need to battle heart soul and mind brother. Physical activity is important. Stay tough.

Been dealing with it on and off for 12 years

Cuddles

I may try a microdose of psilocybin mushrooms ..that’s what I have on hand..Not yet though I am far from critical:huggg:

Well, I´m glad.

However, I´ve discovered for myself that even though I´m not at a critical stage anymore that a dose of maca helps to elevate my mood considerably.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

i find the occasional dose of goat always cheers me up!
picture.php
[/FONT]

the occasional 50 mile bike ride helps too...

lots to do today...got a room of plants to chop,and then break everything down and clean,hang the new lamp,clean some more,and move the new set of plants in...after i get them sprayed and fed...

so an exciting day of too much time working at floor level and inhaling bleach fumes!

i'm just a fancy janitor...

Latest posts

Latest posts