What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

Scrappy-doo

Nice work Scrappy, as always. That Orange Kush is one of my top ten for sure and #1 for sleep. If I'm smoking that when I'm working I usually cut out early and go down for 14 hours solid.:tiphat:

Thanks dude! Not quite the monster I've seen her turn into in your room, but I like to keep her 'mini me' size and spare my trim hand from being tortured.

hell ya that OK is a great plant, while only clocking in at 18% it defiantly has some other properties that come into play. the thc test could have fooled me the way she is.no joke about sleep meds

was just reminiscing to stardog about a top drip system i had her in. res was setup as a constant tea brewer with mix of synthetic nutes an various tea components. an man was that an intense run of her. now that shes back(an i hope not a mislabel) im planning the same area again.

just a photo of her while im day dreaming, not to hijack, im just excited about her thats all....

enjoying the thread scrappy!

View Image
View Image

Looking good Gman! Always nice to get back that special girl. She doesn't get run a whole lot over here but I'd be very bummed out if I lost her.

Orange Kush is a plant that's just waiting to be hybridized imo. I'd love to carry that nose and flavor over to something with longer legs, tighter bod, and a little less hair on her chest. :biggrin:

Stardog

Scrappy, I've been thinking the same thing myself for a few years. Then I think I don't want it to lose that sleepy effect or make something that grows more leaves, if that's even possible. My worry is always losing everything and not having any part of it around. I have about 4 great males from Karma's Sour BX2 but they grow huge with giant tops too so maybe there's a better choice. I swear on the last grow I did with it I pulled off 2 or 3 regular paper bags full of leaves over the course of the 60 days.

Scrappy-doo

Here's my walk-in closet garden. You can see the whole frame is built off the clothing brackets. The light doesn't hang, it just sits on top at about 5'. The diagonal ceiling is just a few inches above it. Been tough dialing in this room, but I'm always experimenting and trying to optimize.

picture.php

The lux meter I recently bought has been really invaluable in understanding the spread from this light, inspiring me to morph from a flat canopy to more of a bowl. The plants along the left wall are how I'm going to have all my walls eventually, treating it like a vertical setup but with a horizontal scrog underneath instead of a fan.

picture.php

I took out the orange kush and here's what's left. From left to right: super silver chem 91 along the wall, starfighter in the corner, then tahoe alien, snow monkey right corner, then durban poison, and larrydog s1's. At the bottom is Chem D and a big ol' chem sister in the middle.

picture.php

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
im not always lurking....but when i do...i gotz to give scrazzzpy the much props and respect due...CRUSHING IT DUDE...

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hell ya. making the most of every nook and cranny.

did you get one of those apogee sensors? i have one on my wish list but they are not cheap. i’m considering the one that doesn’t come with the hand held controller and instead plugs into a computer. it’s a couple hundred bucks cheaper than the lowest priced handheld.

nickman

Veteran
Yea, very nice Scrapp as usual...!!!...

I know just what you mean about the bowl canopy... I sometimes do the same thing depending on how many plants I have flowering under the light...!!!...

Sometimes that’s just how mine grows... i usually just try to keep the buds in the center of the canopy lower than the sides because of the heat that comes off my 1000 watt HID... !!! ...

Could you please try to get some single plant shots of your Snow Monkey, Chem SiS and LarryDog s1...

Finally tried some of those LarryDog S1’s I see...!!!...
:tiphat:...

genetic freaked

Veteran
Damn brother thats nice walk-in closet you got there lol.

I need to catch up because I popped my Snow monkey before you and I’m not in flower yet.
Once the clones root I’ll be throwing them in flower.

Scrappy-doo

Thanks everyone :)

Durban Poison - day 48. This girl has been a big hit with just about everyone who's tried her. Nothing like any durban I've had before and I'm not too confident that's what she actually is. No anise or licorice... More like doublemint gum. Heavy on the terps and the flavor as well. Not super potent but plenty enough for me, and an excellent upbeat low anxiety daytime smoke. One of my personal favorites.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

And some pre harvest wedding cake, right around 11 weeks. Never have much luck getting her to fade but she's pretty all the same.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Man that wedding cake looks like a show stopper...!!!...

Really beautiful colors on her too...!!!...

Scrappy-doo

I forgot to ask. What do you take the Durban at? 9 weeks?

Probably. Not sure yet. I've only run her in organic soil before and she hated it. Usually she's completely yellow by now, stressed, and putting out white pistols till the very end. This is the first run I can actually see her natural cycle and it looks like the end is near.

I've supposedly had Wedding Cake flower a couple of times, but I've never gotten a good flavor off of it. What is it supposed to taste like?

The one taste I remember was clove, and I didn't care for it.

Have you ever had cookies? That's basically what it is. Cookies with a better yield. Sweet kushy minty. Little bit floral maybe. I've never had someone tell me it doesn't taste good. Quite the opposite... Peeps can't get enough!