Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > " Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K " Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2018, 10:56 PM #891
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlmarne View Post
I think I am going to try some mods to my ppks to go a more organic direction as you have.
I really wanted to steer away from dtw but it seems the most reasonable approach to using teas and such
hey earl.. so i didnt do dtw because of the organic and or bacteria/fungi tea approach. i went dtw because im trying to understand what the plant is consuming, but more so what its NOT CONSUMING from my input solution. And as it changes throughout the life cycle.So in a recirculating system what is not consumed builds in concentration. alot of unknowns there. then when minerals concentrate, they can cause antagonisms.

this dtw system gives me 3 test points. my input solution, my working rez solution, then my return from plant solution. the most interesting to me lately was watching the nutrient run off return solution. gave me a new prospective on the plants uptake. then to simultaneously monitor leaf quality

there where a bunch of small but important changes done to the other ppk system. the rez becoming the tea brewer. the feed lines graded so they all will drain after a watering. an then the water height in the lower bucket was dropped to like 5-6 inches from BOTTOM of the bucket. leaving only about 3 inches of tail piece submerged.

Make that rez super aerated, weekly bags of ewc, other beneficial's added. then correct water timing to the buckets. Do that an i highly doubt any stagnant bacteria or fungi will cause harm. that water in the lower bucket has to make its way back to the reservoir. when the stagnate water returns to the highly aerated reservoir any of the anaerobic bacteria will die off, an possibly become food. Food for other organisms in the "eco system". keep up on the beneficial bacteria army in the rez an all will be well. The rest should fall into place.

my other system is based off what i explained above. i currently have 6 separate ppk systems

Last edited by gmanwho; 08-13-2018 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: grammar
gmanwho is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:39 PM #892
star crash

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
Will have updates also with hammerskush, ethos mandarin cookie my #1 cut, and the nor cal mendo breath

The mendo breathe cut is very very impressive. Thanks to those who pasesed it my way. Reach out when your ready to try something new, or need something back

dying for pics sir!
star crash is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:09 PM #893
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
dying for pics sir!
they are waiting. i am waiting. i dont like trying to take photos when the plant is still in the system/trellis. even when shutting down all the fans its still hard to get focused pictures. buds bouncing, my unstable arm. reaching in to take a photo in not so perfect light, lack of blue/white light that bothers me when taking photos. just not the same.

around day 48 i got a good spike of food in the return solution. prior the input was riding 1200ppm for a solid 2 weeks, the return was staying 1400 ppm around 5.7-5.8, very little tip burn an not progressing, leafs where not excessively green, pistols popping.

day 48ish return solution spiked to 1900ppm, they stopped eating something. so i backed the input to 900ppm. within 3 days i lost alot of green on the major fans.

part of me said ....foliar some mag sulphate ,cal an some meta-k. part of me said shit its getting to late to foliar your colas..... your gonna be smoking them in 4 weeks.

lost some leaf color...

backed down the mineral ferts to 800, then added 200ppm of roots organics HPK guano to the working rez. ride it for a few days. the hpk will dilute over a few days.

think i vegged a little longer then i should of,think things got a little to close to the lights this round anyways. back the lights down to 600 an ride the last 10+ days.

swelling, falling over, some nice hues. few stems snapped under their own weight.

i will say the Cherryburst have a massive structure to hold her weight. theres some colas under the mixed light spectrum that look like cotton or cotton packing
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2018, 09:21 AM #894
star crash

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
in my minds eye i see you in a white lab coat swirling flask's around and charting equations ...
star crash is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2018, 11:15 PM #895
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
in my minds eye i see you in a white lab coat swirling flask's around and charting equations ...

If you only knew...

Old 08-22-2018, 04:55 PM #896
gmanwho

Maybe im just a little crazy.....little bit.

so far the best run of the year is about to come down. few more days of low ppm then darkness. they are loosing leaf hard. which is good atp. nothing worse then preping for a flush and finish, then the plants dont consume the leafs....
gmanwho is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2018, 07:59 PM #897
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
Maybe im just a little crazy.....little bit.

so far the best run of the year is about to come down. few more days of low ppm then darkness. they are loosing leaf hard. which is good atp. nothing worse then preping for a flush and finish, then the plants dont consume the leafs....
It`s all about knowin what to do and when to do it bro as you know…..I always lowered my ppms with RO top offs till the plants started fading and cannibalizing themselves , but once I started strippin leaves till they stopped poppin out I then realized the nitrogen was leached out and the nugs started turning the fall colors as well.....

Takes a lil while to dial each strain/hybrids needs to make em shine.....anyways...…

You da man Gbro…..Keep strokin......and....

Peace.....DHF.....

3 members found this post helpful.