What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets get the top 10...better than cheese tested

im going to start a bench after 30... you guys will have to hype them back into the first 30... il put them in order of hype soon..thanks for allyour help

that what our scene is...active

bro you tell me we aint got potential..fuck the money..if one decent guy respects our top 20...im happy..

better than diesel better than cheese... tested by pros..coming soon...yaget me

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always liked the look of theese uk clones
uk pineapple clone
been trying to get my hands on one for some time now

edit - for your list
jackiep p = jackherer(male)x "dunk"
jackie psd = sour diesel x jackie p
feel honoured there on the list :yes:
:joint:

Last edited:

lovelightpower

Veteran
definately loads of potential there man.
be nice to get these underground strains to be made infamous, but not commercial.
also more available.

exodus were definately from luton,bedfordshire.

2.. psychosis ...................."mystery london strain"
cant give exodus credit for actually breeding this strain. they did grow it for years and definately got the name recognised.

englishrick: will def be on the hunt for the OGK too, sound pokey!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you said it!!...it will be good for the group i chill with one day, im devoted to it..i bet ogk has what we want.....cheese had it..psychosis sounds interesting..do tell

i feel like im hogin your thread..lol

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you have a good point...but its american and i was hoping the uk could make you open the other jar...il put it on...

everyone has a one thanks to rez..we need to choose someones cut ukv1 ukv2 ukv3

he listend to the masses...what a bloke

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NEW!! IN ORDER OF TASTE "VERY BRITISH"

NEW!! IN ORDER OF TASTE "VERY BRITISH"

1..psychosis(clone) ....................................."mystery london strain handled by exodus crew"
2..cheese(clone)........................................."exodus clone"
3..kali "pre98"(clone)..........................."sativa dom. not seed stock! you will like this"
4..pineapple(clone)...................." the hill`s pinapple aka sonic ".defo tastes good compared to cheese.
5..SugarPuffs(clone)............................."very british cut" ......found at by a guy called kelogdog...lol
6..THE DUNK(clone)............................."98`s g13.. pucka type"
7..bristol black kush(clone)..................."90`s HK sport pheno"
8..Bristol Creme (clone)........................."SouthWest"
9..Peng (clone).................................."Notts/the hill"
10..Old Boy Blue (clone)........................"East Anglia"
11..Strawberries and Cream (clone)........."Brum"
12..Kachina(clone).............................. "HotHouseFlowers"
13..Floater x Lifesaver(clone)................ "BeAn"
14..Jordan(clone)..................................."?/westlondon"
15..jacky p(clone)................................."jackherer(male)x THE DUNK"
16..jackie psd(clone)............................."sour diesel x jackie p"
17..back to cheese(f1`s and clone).........." by brightside"
18..jack herer.ukv1(clone).................."sat dom. not a brit but born in britan youdrink coffie he drinks tea"

ecsd ibl.........................................."rez born a brit"(we need to choose cut`s with rez`s stuff)
straw d(clone)................................."rez born a brit" (dock`s best is srawd.ukv1)
alpha diesel....................................."rez born a brit"
chemDD.........................................."rez born a brit"

please could you give your strain a number guys...nice one..

saxon ax (f1`s.and clone).................."firtlary seeds/docleaf"
Bubble Axe.(f1`s and clone)..............."Saxon Axe" x Bubble Dust(fritillary seed)
spicy cheese.(f1`s and clone).......... ..."So7omon Seeds"
marbled white(f1`s)........................."firtlary seeds/dockleaf"
bb cheese .(f1`s.and clone)..............."bbseeds"
bb bluecheese (f1`s.and clone)..........."bbseeds"
FreeTibet x WW................................"HS`s pineapple pheno"

elevator mans mystery(clone)............."elevator man"..

Purple Afghan(clone)........................."ganja pasha"

GrapefruitKush (clone)......................."?"
purple pineapple(clone)....................."?"
pr1(clone)......................................"?"
Devon cream (clone)........................"?"

would any one like to coment on the order??????thanks

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I think that some of the 'blues' and related clones like the livers and the one I have might be Northern Lights X Big Bud - not the Nirvana version, but a much earlier, home-made cross from the early '90s. I grew the Nirvana version and it was very similar physically (almost identical) to my Mystery Strain, though in taste and smell it differed slightly - it was much more similar to the livers cut which I've never grown, but smoked plenty of.

Jason King referred to Big Bud smelling like a dank cellar, or dungeon, and there is some of that in many of these cuts, but that's possibly because most if it is grown in a dank cellar and then kept in plastic bags until sold...:)

G

I have the Cheese cut and Elevator Man's Mystery Strain flowering side-by-side at the moment, I'll take some pics shortly, you can see a lot of similarities, so I'm positive there is a fair bit of Skunk #1 in this Mystery Strain, you could see the resemblance in veg too.

You can stick this one on the 'UK elite' list, Purple Afghan, a few folks have the cut now, so hopefully it will spread around.

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo rick,

4. Spicy Cheese = f1 and f2 seed lines = [So7omon Seeds]

5. Saxon Axe = f1 seedline and clone = [fritillary seed]

17. Marbled White = seedline = [fritillary seed]

+

32. Bubble Axe (Saxon Axe x Bubble Dust) [fritillary seed]

N.B. fritillary seed is a non-profit entity!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Purple Afghan is a seriouse addition....anyone with comon sence can see thats where new stable purp`s can come from...nice add..what a star ganja.p...hope to see you later

elevatorman...

livers........i need to find, for sure but i dont even know of a holder.i only know of it ......never smoked it

blues....everyone round here has blues now!...................... they whent to sheffield to get it!....my guy dose hydro nft with canna nutes...got his cut from a guy close to the haz....they do coco and soil and got it in sheffield from a guy who has demon in him...

cheese, blues, livers,....whats the difference are they not cheese?

is it realy different?...the blue hues from cheese and gum seems more present in theres...mine`s just raw smell...

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Great to see such a lively thread on this, and to hear what people have been up to around the country.

For the last few years there was a nice clone called "California Grape" ... not a great yielder, but with a ultra distinctive smell and flavour of Grapes, specifically like a cheap commercial grape flavouring [think Chewits...] rather than a real grape. Sadly, as far as I know, she was lost by the people who were jealously guarding the clone.

This gets me on to the sharing thing ... in the states the market seems more desperate and more people have a choice and hunt out the very best, paying top dollar... in the UK demand outstrips supply and there is no reason to hoard an exceptional clone. I lost my Cheese x Strawberry Diesel but am being given her back by a Spanish friend I had shared all my treats with ..... Karma works very directly with clones, look after people, it is amazing what you get back.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yehh that cut sounds fab...is it not about atall?....them guys sound like they wanted to sell there own when it was ready....

same thing happend with the diesel cut i got from soma..

fuckin idiots..i lost somas diesel...gutted.keeps popin up now and again tho..basterds

my mates cheese is now backed up to fuck, all over the place ...belive me..im not losing out to wankers this time i go traveling

i took cheese very serious...took my mate a year to give it to everyone.. i only just got a bud back...had to go down just to take picks

Last edited:

lovelightpower

Veteran
very true ChaosCatalunya, so many clones & strains are hoarded and sometimes result in total extinction due to a bust.
my friend had a strain called cheswood which was one of the BEST, but is now gone...
share & share alike the karma will always be repaid.
seems like the only way to safely uk strain share at the moment is to attend the IC mag 420, and make contacts.
is this the only event where IC mag people meet?
is there any other ways of safely sharing?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its not safe....people have to offer you them after you get personal...we should have a dude that banks them an people can withdraw cuts if they refered by another dude...the elites are like a right of passage for a good guy..

one day they will be at hand...its a right of passage bro..keep in the game..we will pass..

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
englishrick said:
its not safe....people have to offer you them after you get personal...we should have a dude that banks them an people can withdraw cuts if they refered by another dude...the elites are like a right of passage for a good guy..

one day they will be at hand...its a right of passage bro..keep in the game..we will pass..

Pretty close to an idea I was having recently and discussing with a friend. We were trying to work out a safe method of running it with no security risks.... leaving them in a park somewhere or bribing some teenagers for a weekend of pre arranged handouts was as far as we got. Any other ideas on this welcomed.... but please bear in mind the IC mag's T&C's... this is entirely theoretical, nothing whatsoever is being sought or offered apart from information.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NEW!! IN ORDER OF GOOD TASTE "VERY BRITISH"

NEW!! IN ORDER OF GOOD TASTE "VERY BRITISH"

1..psychosis(clone) ....................................."mystery london strain handled by exodus crew"
2..cheese(clone)........................................."exodus clone"
3..kali "pre98"(clone)..........................."sativa dom. not seed stock! you will like this"
4..pineapple(clone)...................." the hill`s pinapple aka sonic ".defo tastes good compared to cheese.
5..SugarPuffs(clone)............................."very british cut" ......found at by a guy called kelogdog...lol
6..THE DUNK(clone)............................."98`s g13.. pucka type"
7..bristol black kush(clone)..................."90`s HK sport pheno"
8..Bristol Creme (clone)........................."SouthWest"
9..Peng (clone).................................."Notts/the hill"
10..Old Boy Blue (clone)........................"East Anglia"
11..Strawberries and Cream (clone)........."Brum"
12..Kachina(clone).............................. "HotHouseFlowers"
13..Floater x Lifesaver(clone)................ "BeAn"
14..Jordan(clone)..................................."?/westlondon"
15..jacky p(clone)................................."jackherer(male)x THE DUNK"
16..jackie psd(clone)............................."sour diesel x jackie p"
17..back to cheese(f1`s and clone).........." by brightside"
18..jack herer.ukv1(clone).................."sat dom. not a brit but born in britan youdrink coffie he drinks tea"

ecsd ibl.........................................."rez born a brit"(we need to choose cut`s with rez`s stuff)
straw d(clone)................................."rez born a brit" (dock`s best is srawd.ukv1)
alpha diesel....................................."rez born a brit"
chemDD.........................................."rez born a brit"

please could you give your strain a number guys...nice one..

saxon ax (f1`s.and clone).................."firtlary seeds/docleaf"
Bubble Axe.(f1`s and clone)..............."Saxon Axe" x Bubble Dust(fritillary seed)
spicy cheese.(f1`s and clone).......... ..."So7omon Seeds"
marbled white(f1`s)........................."firtlary seeds/dockleaf"
bb cheese .(f1`s.and clone)..............."bbseeds"
bb bluecheese (f1`s.and clone)..........."bbseeds"
FreeTibet x WW................................"HS`s pineapple pheno"

elevator mans mystery(clone)............."elevator man"..

Purple Afghan(clone)........................."ganja pasha"

GrapefruitKush (clone)......................."?"
purple pineapple(clone)....................."?"
pr1(clone)......................................"?"
Devon cream (clone)........................"?"

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
englishrick said:

Making it alphabetical will stop you getting harrased by pedants !

..... although it may eventually mean UK Clones get named like Plumbers in the Yellow Pages... all called Aardvark or Aaaaardvark etc. :wink:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I WANT PEOPLE TO SAY THIS IS BETTER THAN THAT.....just like the chemd/ #4.an og is better than most...the list is now in order of rank in taste....any help in finding out where they should be is much apreceated

put rez`s number in the yellowpages under cuts..il ring it..probbly the best man for the job...i got pipes need sortin...but till then........can we fix it!!...lol..yes we can

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts