in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > orient express

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
orient express Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2008, 12:29 AM #21
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbeats
Are you growing in coco or a soil? If soil, are you relying on your soil mix or are you giving the plant additives in the form of nutes? I'm just curious as to what you're feeding them. I get the feeling 100% organic with ACE, I could be wrong.

I'd like to know you're mix and how often you feed them (WATER-WATER-FEED) and what exactly you are giving them (if anything).

Looks very healthy and organic, top job mate! How is the high? Does it induce anxiety (only at a small %) or does it completely alleviate symptoms of anxiousness? I'm wondering for breeding purposes, I'm looking for strains to compliment Strawberry Cough and it's medicinal uses for anxiety. I think Orient Express would give the high a nice, cerebral boost. All while BX it back to SC several times to ensure the SC high dominates in the cross.

Thanks for sharing with us,
Green
Good day Greenbeats,

Yes, we grow only in organics. It's the way to produce finest quality flowers, with most natural aromas, soft long lasting complex tastes and deep quality effect.

I like to grow mainly in soil: a mix of good soil, worm casting, perlite, coco and guano in polm. I like to add lot of worm casting for vegging, i reduce worm casting and put lot of guano in polm for last pot in early flowering.

Orient Express produces a high quality and pleasant chatty low anxiety sat/ind kind of high, not accelerated sativa, it's a very equilibrated experience.
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:53 AM #22
greenbeats

greenbeats is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the insight, that sounds like a nice solid/simple mix. I'm going to be running 50% coco, 25% chunky perlite, 25% earthworm castings along with Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Super Tea Grow/Bloom + Hygrozyme and Flora Nectar (Basically concentrated Molasses/Sugar)

I've heard many great things about the OE, I'm eager to try some out. Is the finished gear leafy or is it dense? Probably slightly dense/fluffy about 60/40 I'd presume from the pictures that I've seen. How is the resin, THC, & THCV content/percentages?

Thanks for the info, very insightful read!
Look forward to hearing from you again,

Green
greenbeats is offline Quote

Old 04-20-2008, 01:38 AM #23
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbeats
I've heard many great things about the OE, I'm eager to try some out. Is the finished gear leafy or is it dense? Probably slightly dense/fluffy about 60/40 I'd presume from the pictures that I've seen. How is the resin, THC, & THCV content/percentages?

Thanks for the info, very insightful read!
Look forward to hearing from you again,

Green
Hello greenbeats,

Most Orient Express plants produce real voluminous flowers around 40 days of flowering time. We recommend dont cut OE early, despite good early yield and let them mature till 60 days. It's in the last 10-15 days when the flowers become real dense and show all her deep aromas. Resin production is nice, especially if you mature them correctly.

We can not comment about THC/THCV/CBD percentages, we havent analyzed our strains with GC. But Orient Express produces a very pleasant low anxiety sativa effect, body is functional, mind is clear. Warm sensorial waves.

Orient Express lower bud, 45 days flowering time.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2008, 10:43 PM #24
dubi
Vendor

Orient Express short massive phenos harvested, 55 days flowering time.

dubi is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:39 PM #25
damrak1

damrak1 is on a distinguished road
lovely looking plant dubi sounds very intresting to grow
damrak1 is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2008, 12:17 AM #26
pebble
turtle

pebble is just really nicepebble is just really nicepebble is just really nicepebble is just really nicepebble is just really nicepebble is just really nicepebble is just really nicepebble is just really nicepebble is just really nicepebble is just really nicepebble is just really nice
hi all
wonderfull strain, long time ago wanna taste.. and now i will
Orient Express from cut

peace & love
pebble is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:58 AM #27
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to all
Here's mine, grown under 200W CFL, started from seed straight on 12/12. she's at 14 days since first flower.

Irie !
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2008, 12:04 AM #28
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriko
Here's mine, grown under 200W CFL, started from seed straight on 12/12. she's at 14 days since first flower.

Irie !
She's fatten up quickly mriko hehhehe, looks like she's going to produce a massive main cola, well done, please keep us updated.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2008, 09:19 AM #29
4 Dragons
Seeds of Compassion

4 Dragons is a jewel in the rough4 Dragons is a jewel in the rough4 Dragons is a jewel in the rough4 Dragons is a jewel in the rough4 Dragons is a jewel in the rough4 Dragons is a jewel in the rough
That looks pretty amazing MrRico! I hope you kept some cuts!!

Dubi, I just put 10 of these into germ last night. I am going to put them in 5 gallon buckets all organic of course under a 600 hundred HPS. What size would you recommend flipping them at?
4 Dragons is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2008, 12:30 PM #30
Tumblepop
Arcade Grower

Tumblepop will become famous soon enoughTumblepop will become famous soon enough
OE looks interesting.. and her parentage is very exotic!
Look forward to try it on next grow.. late september.. due to high temps!
Congrats dubi!
TP
"I speak through my pics.." In the fridge: WSxHB, NLXxHB, SK#11(DP), BJ, IC, HB, WS, NLX
Tumblepop is offline Quote