What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual with one chamber

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
your one chamber would be one flower room. youd still need another split for moms/clones. a new clone in every 2 weeks means eventually youll be choppin one while moving one in every 2 weeks. no reveg at all. plenty of info and grows just gotta look around.

:tiphat:

X

xavier7995

You could stick a tote in the corner of your grow and clone/veg in it. When I harvest I can just cut out the rootball and then drop in a new clone. You will need to make sure to cover the tote in something as the plastic isn't thick enough to block light from coming through. I just cut a hole in the lid and rigged up one of those screw in light socket fixtures and a y adapter with 15w cfl bulbs...the newer led bulbs are probably a better way to go though. If I have short plants I just put them on top of the tote to keep an even canopy. You could pretty easily rig up a computer fan to vent it, but I just open it up once a day, I need the extra heat as it's cold in my space.

Edit: I normally clip my clones around week 2 or 3 of flower. The reveg time helps with timing them to be ready to go by harvest. They get too big if you take them during veg.

Yusk

You can keep plants on flowering and vegetativing state in one "chamber", if you use a 12/12 cycle. The problem is how you're going to point out in wich state the plant is.

I've never tested this method before, but you just gave me some ideas for the future when I sort out my money problem...

Latest posts

Latest posts