What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

superlemonhaze

luvtogrow

Start of day 8 12/12 and went from 2x400mh to 2x600hps on day 4 and just starting to go stretchy, one slh pheno and both hgkush are stretchers. Much undergrowth to chop on the slh.
In the pics, the holygrail kush are both under one light. All plants were topped in late veg.

Attachments

• 1 week flo 001.jpg
    1 week flo 001.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 11
  • 1 week flo 002.jpg
    1 week flo 002.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 1 week flo 005.jpg
    1 week flo 005.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 10

luvtogrow

Day 13 and starting to crown. One tall pheno (lemon) slh moved under light with 2 hgkush.

Attachments

• 13daysflo 001.jpg
    13daysflo 001.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 8

luvtogrow

3 weeks 12/12 and starting to frost up. I have one slh with an extreme case of variegation. I see this occasionally on certain genetics, mildly affecting a leaf or few and happening in early veg and not continuing into flower. Have one plant that is hugely affected by this genetic condition and possibly exacerbated by normal feeding (all other plants are fine). First pic is lower leaves on mutated plant, second pic are all four slh with the lemon pheno on the right the ssh pheno far left and the centered phenos, appropriately in the center with the variegated plant in the rear. Last pic the 2 dna plants starting to bulk a bit overnight.

Attachments

• verigation 011.jpg
    verigation 011.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 10
  • verigation 002.jpg
    verigation 002.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 10
  • verigation 001.jpg
    verigation 001.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 7

ODF

That is looking good man!

Seems faster than I would have thought SLH to be. Have you done her before and if so how long did she go?

luvtogrow

That is looking good man!

Seems faster than I would have thought SLH to be. Have you done her before and if so how long did she go?

Funny you say that as I was thinking they are slow this run and looked back at page 2 of this post at my previous grow at day 21 and they were faster then.
This is my tenth grow with slh in the grow. It's easy to grow, yields excellent, and is my type of high, upper and long lasting. Phenos run from 9 to 11 weeks, big variation.

luvtogrow

Hell no DNA. Just a few days before 1 month flower and noticed hairs browning on all plants. Both DNA HolygrailKush plants are hermies. One a flaming hermie and was the best plant in the grow, now in the trash. Other was a few on lowermost branches, which i cleaned and put back with fingers crossed and eyelupe at the ready. That's a killer to my small crop. DNA won't be back in my garden.

Attachments

• ohoh 002.jpg
    ohoh 002.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 10
  • ohoh 008.jpg
    ohoh 008.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 8

luvtogrow

Hey your plants are super fit! Compliments man ;)
Thanks Mayoh! Had to leave the grow for a bit and the wife has been tending. Almost wanted to dump entire grow after finding the new strain from dna is hermie prone..............Still have one of them that only had a couple male flowers the other went in the trash. Still have one ogk left and all 4 slh started. They are at day 41 and have suffered a bit, but will rebound and produce awesome smoke. Here are a few pics from just now as i'm inspecting lower buds.

Attachments

• 40days 009.jpg
    40days 009.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 40days 007.jpg
    40days 007.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 11
  • 40days 004.jpg
    40days 004.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 9
  • 40days 002.jpg
    40days 002.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 10

luvtogrow

these are looking nice

All plants have rock hard buds though not as large as last slh grow. My last pic from last grow was day 51 and just found some week 8 pics and final cure bud. That grow yielded 35 quart jars packed with great bud. Here's a pic of larged buds cured for 6 months in a huge salad bowl.

Attachments

• 8wee 006.jpg
    8wee 006.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 12
  • bowl 002.jpg
    bowl 002.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 15

luvtogrow

Looking sweeeeeeet!

Thanks, your slh grow was amazing. How was the smoke? I just pulled one plant at 8 weeks for the up, up high. No amber trichs, but mostly cloudy. It was the veregated one and will yield tiny.

Attachments

• 8wwee 003.JPG
    8wwee 003.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 10

starke

Really enjoying the smoke from the one plant harvested early...very up high. Still letting the the harvest from the other three ladies cure another week or so before trying.

luvtogrow

Just trimmed first plant for jars and sampled. The up high, very energetic for start of day. Buds are dense, hard and fragrance is lemon skunky, fills the house. Others will go @5-6 more days. Have one more pheno still growing of plant that was pulled early. First pic is before drying, second pic is as going into jars.

Attachments

• 8wwee 004.JPG
    8wwee 004.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 12
  • curing 004.jpg
    curing 004.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: