What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

superlemonhaze

luvtogrow

28 days 12/12. 3 plants started yellowing as expected. Other 4 nice n green as they got a load of premium 100% worm castings. Makes a big diff. Still fighting high humidity, added extra fan. Can smell the flowers outside the house! Strong aroma,one pheno smells of sweet pineapple, kinda like c99 a bit. Been growing slh from seed for several years and never had a pineapple odor. They are starting to add weight as can see the branches bending. 6 weeks or more to go.

Attachments

• 4thwe 002.jpg
    4thwe 002.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 4thwe 003.jpg
    4thwe 003.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 4thwe 004.jpg
    4thwe 004.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 6

luvtogrow

Trichomes are slow to show. I blame it on the high humidity!
Lower buds

Attachments

• trich 002.jpg
    trich 002.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 7
  • trich 006.jpg
    trich 006.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 10

luvtogrow

35 days and starting to add weight. Can really see the branches straining and requiring support.

Attachments

• fivewe 006.jpg
    fivewe 006.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 6

luvtogrow

6 weeks 12/12. Very thirsty right now and probably hungry, the plants too :) The "failed" fim is pictured with 2 tops on same stem. Never had one develop like that. 3-4+ weeks to go.

Attachments

• sixxxx 004.jpg
    sixxxx 004.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 6
  • sixxxx 002.jpg
    sixxxx 002.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 11

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
6 weeks 12/12. Very thirsty right now and probably hungry, the plants too :) The "failed" fim is pictured with 2 tops on same stem. Never had one develop like that. 3-4+ weeks to go.

Damn Luv, thats looking superb! Very nice bud formation and healthy looking foliage. I will be stopping by to check this out time to time.

Have grown SLH before only from seed and had two different phenos. Both were lemon head candy and a bit sour smell/taste... One had the hazy notes pretty heavily but both phenos were heavy yielders and top notch smoke!

Good luck buddy.:tiphat:

Akss

Oh no i think im falling for your girl. Im gonna have to get me some of that. Nice work.

luvtogrow

51 days. Did a mini flush 2 days ago and really brought out the yellow fans. Can see the evidence of packing on weight (had one large bud snap, low), as all side branches need support and are tied to one another, and to the fan stands or wherever. Plants at front of pic will go @3 weeks more and 2 at back, not really visible in pic, ready in @ 14 days. Only ferted one time in flower and will get water only to end.

Attachments

• 7wee 005.jpg
    7wee 005.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 6

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
My SLH finished around 70 days all cloudy with very few amber but I liked her rushy high around 65 days with a couple clears here and there. Lookin good buddy. What are you feeding? What is your medium?

Hey those spears look good! I have a pack from greenhouse from like 2012 that i feel like poppin after seeing your towers! Post more pics. Take it easy:biggrin:

luvtogrow

My SLH finished around 70 days all cloudy with very few amber but I liked her rushy high around 65 days with a couple clears here and there. Lookin good buddy. What are you feeding? What is your medium?
That's about the way I like them too. They are in 7gal homemade soil with ffof base. Had one feeding in flower of biobizz. They are putting out heavy odors!

luvtogrow

8 weeks, sucking the chlorophyll out of the fans. water again today and watch for leaning stems.

Attachments

• 8wee 006.jpg
    8wee 006.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 6

ODF

Hell yeah! Wow! They are looking superb! Looking really fine with the swelling buds and the yellowing leaves. Looks dialed. Tagging along

G

Just found this and Im watching. I have two of these for the first time from GHS in my tent. Organic and 6 weeks veg and tomorrow is end of week 2 of flip. Im doing a mainline on these.

I have two very different phenos one is TALL and the other isn't compact so much as it looks that way compared to the other but it is quite a bit shorter and shorter internodes.

I tried to read a lot and am not sure which pheno is more lemony and Im not able to tell which one smells more like lemon or spice. Kind of think the tall one is more like spice and shorter one may be more lemony.

luvtogrow

Only 6 plants this grow, 4 super lemon haze and 2 holygrail kush. Can already see 3 phenos of slh. Here they are day 1 12/12 organic soil 7gal.

Attachments

• day1 001.jpg
    day1 001.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 8
  • day1 002.jpg
    day1 002.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 9