What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

superlemonhaze

luvtogrow

Started another indoor grow SLH seeds from greenhouse. Been growing this from seed for years and luvin it. 4 to 5ozs per plant usually and again this grow, 7 slh started in ffof soil cut with 25% perlite. 400w at 16" (see the stretch), down to closer to 12", soon. They will be topped and trained and end up under 3X600w, for flower. Easy to grow (need support), and excellent end result in every way. Took a pic of a bud from each plant from last slh grow anf thought they would appear different from each other, but, sure look the same in the pic. Anyway it's awesome smoke, my favorite to grow and smoke.

Attachments

• grass 007.jpg
    grass 007.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 15
  • grass 013.jpg
    grass 013.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 14

mack 10

Veteran
Running my first slh right now.
Can't wait, the one i have is spose to be an 8weeker. Love that lemon!
You seem to have yours dialed, anything they don't like?

luvtogrow

Running my first slh right now.
Can't wait, the one i have is spose to be an 8weeker. Love that lemon!
You seem to have yours dialed, anything they don't like?
Not that i'm aware of. I'm an experienced grower, but, not a great grower as many here are. I like easy to grow and potent.

starke

Are these the fem version? I've just popped a couple hoping to make a mother. Any advice on what to look for regarding the different phenos that others have discussed here?

luvtogrow

They are fem, haven't seen in regular seed form. I've noticed the sativa leaners have the most lemon flavor. I think there are at least 3 phenos, i like em all. The pheno that appears most indica is the least flavorful, but still kicks. The lemony phenos also need the most support. Pretty stretchy, ideal to top/train. 10 weeks flower on average for the best results in my grows. Think i have a 5 week flower pic.

Attachments

• wee5 005.jpg
    wee5 005.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 14

luvtogrow

What nutes you using?
Last grow i tried biobizz for the first time. No problems and excellent tasting buds. Probably tried almost every prominent fert line and all about the same to me. I use way less than called for and fortify my final soil to use less fert. FYI, wouldn't take any grow advise from me as i'm an average grower and there are some real grow masters around here. I do know good weed when I smoke it and SLH is awesome!

luvtogrow

Day 21 from seed pop and they got xplanted last night. Thrips found the girls but have been wiped out, thanks to Monterey garden spray, spinosad. When they are accustomed to the new soil, will top all and train the ones that require height adjustment.

Attachments

• we3jan 002.jpg
    we3jan 002.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 12

luvtogrow

Day 28 since seed pop and on schedule. Staying short, but they won't fool me, all will get topped. They can explode in height in 12/12. The worm castings from ebay(free shipping), are top notch castings. The worm lady in Oregon. I'll try to post weekly progress.

Attachments

• 27days 002.jpg
    27days 002.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 19

LedLara

SLH is well capable of staying short in my experience, just with low stress training and defoliation I got a nicely homogeneous field of shandeliers. Six to eight similar main buds per plant without support of any kind. Strong branches!

Grew them in 5 gallon pots of soil, had one plant and about 65watts of HPS per square foot

LedLara

Oh, and used 600watt aircooled bulbs, while total height of room was only 5 feet!

Managed to keep plants under 1.5 ft:)

luvtogrow

Oh, and used 600watt aircooled bulbs, while total height of room was only 5 feet!

Managed to keep plants under 1.5 ft:)

Nice! I don't put enough time/energy into the grow to mess with much training. I do like big plants and slh will easily go over 6', so keeping them around 5' is easy, little effort, except for keeping the monsters fed/watered.

luvtogrow

Morning day 35 since seed planted. Fimmed all seven 5 days ago and had cool results. They are quickly bringing up flower sites from below and all showing new tops (one was muffed, will show later). They don't appear to be growing until I see the weekly pics. Their growing like weeds! Wish I had LedLara here to keep these short, but my guess is over 5' for most of them. Will have to trim lower branches as these are too christmasy shaped. All got half teaspoon/gal of biobizz for first feeding, had some yellow showing on single leaf at bottom.

Attachments

• week4late 008.jpg
    week4late 008.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 19
  • week4late 002.jpg
    week4late 002.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 11
  • week4late 006.jpg
    week4late 006.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 13

luvtogrow

Day 1 of 12/12. Fim results were mixed. Several were successful and plants are bushy, with more than 2 tops. Most were just topped (too deep of a "fim") and produced 2 tops. 1 was muffed and came back with one top, so trained to make 2 tops. Several phenos and expect harvest in @10 weeks.

Attachments

• flowerday 002.jpg
    flowerday 002.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 14
  • flowerday 003.jpg
    flowerday 003.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 13
  • flowerday 005.jpg
    flowerday 005.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 12
  • flowerday 008.jpg
    flowerday 008.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 11
  • flowerday 011.jpg
    flowerday 011.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 13

luvtogrow

7 days 12/12 and started crowning at day 4. Superfast! All plants healthy, temps/humidity are ideal. Only problem is plant that reacted weird to my blundered(apparently) fim. This plant has maintained a single cola, though it's abnormal in form and is tall and stretchy. Last pic will be top of that plant. One other actually was muffed but trained for multiple tops and is fine.

Attachments

• 1wk1212 011.jpg
    1wk1212 011.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1wk1212 010.jpg
    1wk1212 010.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1wk1212 002.jpg
    1wk1212 002.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 13

luvtogrow

14 days 12/12 and bud sites are showing. The "failed fim has stretched beyond the grow and will alter today. It turns out it does have multiple tops, clumped at the top, very weird. Can see already that they will need support soon. 8-9 weeks to go.

Attachments

• 2wee12 006.jpg
    2wee12 006.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2wee12 004.jpg
    2wee12 004.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 2wee12 003.jpg
    2wee12 003.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 13
  • 2wee12 002.jpg
    2wee12 002.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2wee12 001.jpg
    2wee12 001.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 12

luvtogrow

21 days 12/12 all was good until temps got in high 80's in the room yesterday. They didn't look happy! Buds are very firm and trichs are growing. 7-8 weeks more. Have tied up a few branches already and will corral them this week with 4 corner posts and tie material. They will get so heavy they can snap.

Attachments

• 21dd 002.jpg
    21dd 002.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 21dd 003.jpg
    21dd 003.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 21dd 004.jpg
    21dd 004.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 21dd 005.jpg
    21dd 005.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 21dd 008.jpg
    21dd 008.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 10

Floridian

Veteran
Snap happy branches if you are there to witness it it can sound as loud as a ladyfinger!Beautiful job bro

Latest posts

Latest posts