What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

shot glass / paper towel - germinating by moon phase (organic soil)

Both! Haha feel free to pm me, maybe we can form an alliance, gf and I split yesterday, so I'm ready to fucken grow

I'm all FoCoCo in FoCoCo!

My conclusion is that by the end of the first month from germ, the phase 2. Plants had caught up with phase 1 plants. Unfortunately I had to move and lost my plants. New seeds to come. Sorry for the abandoned thread. Lol

I noticed 2 day is a new moon and would like 2 try your method on some 2005 "jojo rizzo's,3lbs,bog Sub, gear.Any advice??Thank You Mandu's Ganesh

ahortator

Veteran
Hi

About the moon phase. In my experience I have realized when I beggin to germinate some old or somewhat difficult to germinate seeds, the times it coicided 4 or 3 days before the full moon, the germination rate ussually rise up amazingly. The difference is so great, it makes me think that there is something true behind this. However it doesn't do miracles with too old or damaged seeds.

https://ia600302.us.archive.org/Boo...&file=1-20_jp2/1-20_0011.jp2&scale=2&rotate=0

Greetings.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Is there really anything to this growing by the moon? It seems that it's way too much thinking and analyzing every little thing needed to be done by the phase of the moon.