You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > HAZE X KALI CHINA FEMINIZED

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
HAZE X KALI CHINA FEMINIZED Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2016, 07:13 PM #11
Justace

Here is my haze x Kali China. It is part of my first sativa grow And I cant say its been smooth sailing on my part but its been a fun plant to grow. Planted start of November. It may be six or 7 weeks flowering now ? Smells like red wine almost on the stem rub, hard for me to tell sorry but it is very interesting and I have not had the pleasure of anything like it. Thanks ace.hoping for a good gentle intro to physcodelic sativas.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0414.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	353228

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2016, 07:43 AM #12
scai

Keep on posting justice.We all are very interested to know more about it.

Old 03-26-2016, 05:24 PM #13
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justace View Post
Here is my haze x Kali China. It is part of my first sativa grow And I cant say its been smooth sailing on my part but its been a fun plant to grow. Planted start of November. It may be six or 7 weeks flowering now ? Smells like red wine almost on the stem rub, hard for me to tell sorry but it is very interesting and I have not had the pleasure of anything like it. Thanks ace.hoping for a good gentle intro to physcodelic sativas.

yes, I also wanna know like scai says...

mainly because I wanna know if you find them psychedelic... I did not, but only grew two plants.

psychedelic weed is my favorite and was anticipating these to be psychedelic but did not really find them... you'll be fine if you are looking for a gentle high, these are potent though, but not trippy.

peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2016, 06:23 PM #14
mayan
Atavist

mayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud of
Interesting! I just this morning tried some Haze x Kali China that I had taken WAY early (about 75 days) due to it going hermie. It is wicked strong, long-lasting and the word that keeps coming to mind -prior to reading this - is "psychedelic." I would have loved to try this after 15 or so weeks of flower. But I am very happy with what I currently have - qualaity!
mayan is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2016, 12:09 PM #15
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thanks mayan for the feedback!

It's a pitty it threw nanners in late flowering indoors and had to be harvested a bit early, but i'm glad you are satisfied with the quality How are the aromas after a bit of drying/curing ?

Haze x Kali China was mainly tested outdoors and we didn't find any hermie, sorry for that. I'm 'rebreeding' again this F1 hybrid, but this time using a newer, better and more stable F4 Kali China parental plant (instead of the F3 Kali China used to produce the current version) so i hope the new version will be better than the previous one.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2016, 12:10 PM #16
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi bombadil.360,

If you are looking for a strong psychedelic haze hybrid i would recommend you Panama Haze, or other trippy hybrids like Zamaldelica or Golden Tiger fem.
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:39 PM #17
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
hola Dubi, thank you for the recommendations, I've been eyeing the panama and the golden tiger for sure, I need to get more seeds soon for sure.

keep up the good work man,

paz, salud y fuerza!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2016, 04:52 PM #18
mamboo

mamboo will become famous soon enough
Which haze would you say has that incense taste
mamboo is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2016, 06:20 PM #19
mayan
Atavist

mayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud of
Hey, dubi...I got nuthin' to complain about regarding the quality. It is spectacular -even plucked early - and will provide motivational medicine that will have people running around the block backwards at double-speed for a couple of hours. As to the nanners - I'm not convinced that it wasn't stressed in one way or the other by yours truly. Whatever! I eagerly await return bouts with both the Haze x Kali China and the Panama Haze - which met an untimely death, as well, for other reasons not involving health or gender. Bring it on!!!!!
mayan is offline Quote

Old 05-19-2016, 10:04 AM #20
scai

This is very interesting hybrid. Seems to take after sativas.Long and slender ( not topped)
Stemrubb is very "fresh" and light smell.
Branching vigorously.
Cant see KC anywhere, it's lying low...

3 members found this post helpful.