You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > ErdPurt is back

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
ErdPurt is back Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2018, 04:30 AM #161
NENugger

NENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the rough
The size and shape of the leaves is amazing on this Erdpurt fem. Growing Queen Mother as well and the leaves couldn't be more different

canopy

In the garden for a while

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2018, 04:33 AM #162
NENugger

NENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbhairav View Post
Hey NENugger,

What's your feeding regimen like? I only ask as you might have some nutrient lock out on those plants in the last picture. Are you PH testing your runoff?
Hi Kalbhairav, not feeding anything yet. Haven't checked run off. I'll check and let you know.

right now it's used FFOF soil and water. I think you see the yellowish leaves of Queen mother

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:35 AM #163
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
6-17 Update

Hello my friends. Here is my Erdpurts that I have outside. They have had the hell beaten out of them by wind and rain. They look healthy considering the weather this spring.

Erdpurt #1

Erdpurt #2
This panama x PCK hasn't faired so well. I'm going to let her go and see if she can recover.

She could be in the ugly plant contest. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2018, 09:01 PM #164
Theorganicguy

Theorganicguy has a spectacular aura aboutTheorganicguy has a spectacular aura aboutTheorganicguy has a spectacular aura aboutTheorganicguy has a spectacular aura about
Here's my erdpurt, recovering from topping. Still no smell whatsoever on the stem. She seems to be displaying the purple stem colour from purpurea ticinensis that dubi showed some posts ago.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3916.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	460002 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3913.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	460003
Theorganicguy is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:16 PM #165
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
farmer's Erdpurt's

Theorganicguy, I'm looking forward to your next update. Here is some pictures of my outdoor Erdpurt's, one Original Glue and my trifoliate Panama D/C.

Erdpurt #1 I will feed her again today after the ground dries out a little bit. Had a real nice rain last night, everything is still wet.

Erdpurt #2

This is my Original Glue, the ugly plant in the picture is a Panama x PCK. I really should cull her, but she is fighting so hard to live.

This is the canopy of my trifoliate Panama D/C.

This is a whole plant shot. there is a Blueberry sharing the same bag. Kind of hard to tell where one ends and the other continues.

I'm not trying to be off topic with the Erdpurt thread, just sharing. Have a great weekend. Peace

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2018, 09:25 PM #166
Theorganicguy

Theorganicguy has a spectacular aura aboutTheorganicguy has a spectacular aura aboutTheorganicguy has a spectacular aura aboutTheorganicguy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
Theorganicguy, I'm looking forward to your next update. The small plant on the picture is a Panama x PCK. I really should cull her, but she is fighting so hard to live.
Hi farmerlion, just call me theo

Don't kill that poor panamaxpck, I bet she has much to offer! I think that: "without looking in the dirt, you wouldn't find pearls"

Here's my erdpurt. Proudly growing with her three colas. TOday I supercropped her. Her stem start smelling heavily of chemical/pine. I can't wait to see her flowering! Maybe I can still manage to top her one more time before she starts flowering.

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

Have a nice day
Theorganicguy is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 04:15 AM #167
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Theo, I culled her today. She was growing, but all new growth was still sickly in appearance. She had her chance, weak genetics seal their own fate.
Peace brother

Old 06-26-2018, 11:34 AM #168
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NENugger View Post
Hi Kalbhairav, not feeding anything yet. Haven't checked run off. I'll check and let you know.

right now it's used FFOF soil and water. I think you see the yellowish leaves of Queen mother
Hi NENugger,

I would follow Kalbhairav' advice to make sure the ph and ec of your waterings and feedings are in the correct range. Let me know if you have any doubt.
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:40 AM #169
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theorganicguy View Post
Here's my erdpurt, recovering from topping. Still no smell whatsoever on the stem. She seems to be displaying the purple stem colour from purpurea ticinensis that dubi showed some posts ago.

View Image View Image
Hi Theorganicguy,

I don't recommend to prune a pure indica like ErdPurt so early.
Unless it is completely necessary, it's better to prune a plant from seed when it has reached its sexual maturity, otherwise you can stress the plant too much and induce hermie tendencies.

Pure indicas also don't react very well to such aggressive topping at such early stage of life, it stops its growth in a crucial moment and the indica hasn't developed yet the hormones to produce a proper branching, most of its hormones are focused in the apical main stem, especially when the indica is so young.
dubi is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2018, 07:32 PM #170
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Thanks Dubi, your insights and knowledge help many growers reading these threads.
Peace

2 members found this post helpful.