in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Violeta

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Violeta Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2018, 01:30 PM #291
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi hoki2test,

Glad you are getting excited with the aromas of your Violetas
The strawberry, blackberry and grape candy/bubblegum refined aromas are very present in our PCK hybrids, and Violeta is our more dominant PCK hybrid.
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:20 PM #292
hoki2test

hoki2test has a brilliant futurehoki2test has a brilliant futurehoki2test has a brilliant futurehoki2test has a brilliant futurehoki2test has a brilliant futurehoki2test has a brilliant futurehoki2test has a brilliant futurehoki2test has a brilliant futurehoki2test has a brilliant futurehoki2test has a brilliant futurehoki2test has a brilliant future
Thumbs up OK ok you talked me into it Dubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi hoki2test,

Glad you are getting excited with the aromas of your Violetas
The strawberry, blackberry and grape candy/bubblegum refined aromas are very present in our PCK hybrids, and Violeta is our more dominant PCK hybrid.
OK ok you talked me into it Dubi.....ACE SEEDS PCK IS ON MY TO DO LIST.....and a larger run of violeta

“the master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried“

“In Life you can only trust two people,No One and No body!”
hoki2test is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2018, 09:13 PM #293
Bleiweis

Bleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really nice
Anybody care to guess/comment about whats going on with her? What are those patches? I'm watering her with water only. Other plants don't show similar signs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Violeta1.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	457855

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:49 PM #294
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to behold
Bleiweis: Difficult to say, look like burnts. Maybe this particular plant is more sensitive to the medium...

My violeta, 4th->5th week, starting to display the trait that got her name:

Should have vegged her longer, this pheno doesn't stretch too much... guess the stretch is over?
repuk is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:39 PM #295
Bleiweis

Bleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really nice
Indeed they were sunburnt! New leaves apear to be ok!

@repuk: sexy lady you have there!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:27 AM #296
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Beautiful Violeta repuk

Bleiweis, not sure whether is a sunburnt or not. As we have commented privately, looks a bit like the problem you had last year in flowering (fungus?) .... hope you can fully identify the problem to avoid it this season.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 09:28 AM #297
dubi
Vendor

Violeta Standard (regular) is out of stock until November.
The feminized version is still available.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 03:47 PM #298
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Awesome so happy to hear!

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2018, 03:39 PM #299
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to behold
Chop time for my Violeta.

I knew there was some spider mites on her, but I was shocked once I pulled her from the tent... aphids too

She doesn't seem to have been affected that much, I sprayed her well into flower... got really beautiful purple buds.

But fan leaves were a mess... buds doesn't seem to be affected but for one slightly webbed cola.

Hope any remaining aphids (not spotted in the buds) and any spider mites migrate while drying...

Day 0 flower:

As Dubi said: Malawi legs, Pakistani leaves.

Today, chop Day.

Main stem was three times fatter. Fat heavy buds from top to bottom.

Stalks felt like rigid plastic, incredibly strong.

Almost trimmed

Scent is incredible, mangoish, similar to my Zam. Yield I'm pretty sure will be around 200 grams. Buds are huge, full of fat purple calyxes, and even white hairs still.

Really impressed with this line. That's the problem with ACE you want to try them all!

Will be running her again for sure, hopefully paying her a better service (no pests)! This pheno yield (anything Malawish I'd say) performance with training is stellar.
repuk is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 02:35 AM #300
TexasTea

TexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the rough
Bit heavy on the N but beautiful flowers. Bet she smells good.
TexasTea is offline Quote