What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi NL - Strange babies

Smokemon

These are Sensi NL around three weeks from seed.Two are big healthy fine looking babies,the other 3 are curly and twisted freaks.Is this just 2 different phenos,are the curlies just an Indica thing.I've never grown anything that didn't lean more towards sativa before.The difference has been obvious from the very beginning and 2 of the 3 are looking healthier now,but still wierd though.Whaddya think?

11673w1-med.jpg

11673w2-med.jpg

Che Bleu

Some strains carry some sort of mutations.
The White Russian clone I have also builds some distorted leaves, makes excellent pot though ;)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Turning leaves

Turning leaves

I had a plant in my last grow where the leaves turned about 90 degrees. It looked like a swastika. The even stanger thing was all the leaf sets had an extra leaf, even number sets. It even formed two tops on it's own. Smoke was nice though.

GreatLakes THC

Last edited:

Smokemon

That's wierd,I noticed yesterday that 2 of my 3 freaks have wishboned at the main stem and are working two tops.

Smokemon

I only use quarter strength nutes the first two weeks,ppm well below 300,and PH stayed between 5.2 and 5.8,and this abberation was apparent quite early.

First seeds I've ordered from across the pond,I'm thinking Chernobyl!!! :eek:

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....slightly handicapped?

....slightly handicapped?

...yes ....you have what I call a 'Mutie' or two.....seems to happen with many varieties.....The last ones I pulled from a batch of seeds we were growing out for selections....mainly blue varieties/hybrids....

....many of the Blueberry family can show a condition called 'Whirled Phylotaxy' too.....and this looks strange......

*now can I find a pic of those 5 muties?

Click for Larger Image

G

Just my 2 cents,
I think they are different phenos or just variations of the same pheno with differing nute requirements. Try separating the "mutants" and adjust thier nutes.

Smokemon

Here we Are at around 4 1/2 weeks.The runt of the litter is still trailing behind ,but the others are looking good,in fact ,I will no longer call the others Mutants,they're just 'fancy'.I've seen a number of very similair 'fancy' plants surfing around this week.All seemed Indica dom.I'm sure it is just a different pheno,nothing wrong here.The 3rd pic is closeup of one of the fancy ones,short,bushy,branchy,looks good to me.Who knows one of the fancy ones may be the keeper.

11674_5w1-med.jpg

11674_5w2-med.jpg

11674_5w3-med.jpg

Last edited: