What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chaouen - The Moroccan Rif in May 2009

G

guest101

picture.php

Nice virtual tour mate!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! :yeahthats ;)

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Right, I bought very nice hash up in that mosque :joint:

Hey _frankenstein_ Thanks for passing by ;)

-p_

j.pombo

chefchaouen! many memories ... beautiful place ... I was there last New Year ...
tommy compliments, nice picture!

H

Hyaden

much thx for these awsome pics .i like the cat with the 2 eyo colours very much

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the visits and comments my friends! :tiphat:

Yep, I miss Chefchaouen really bad, it felt like home since the first minute I arrived there. I come from a rural culture also, similar to Chaouen in many ways, so it really felt like I could even die there and be buried in those mountains because that land is my land, at least in a spiritual way.

Hehe... Hard to explain, and strange... Just like Chaouen and the way life is lived over there.

Sweet smokes :wave:

|tommy_g|

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
veri nice trip and pix tommy g, seems you spend a great time there..
i like to much rif mountain and from 2000 i go every year up in maroc.
i go to my friend house farmer, i have big appartment only for me(and turist that want buy hash) where i have all i need like my house....i smoke all day nice primero inside house
then if i want go chaouen or montain or whenever ya want i go but outside be carefull, maroc change in the last 10 year..not same 70's ehh!!
anyway i go "Cherafat" ...less then 1 hour up chaouen, veri
quietly small village , better then ketama(thats my opinion,in the first 3/4 year i was in ketama so i no what i talkin about believe)
...more green nature
more rain and more nice hash fellaw also more chip like 1euro 1 gr for first quality primero

HellRazor

Sweet Trip Tommy nice photos my friend:skiiing: oh and i smoking green poison f1 right now, i want to trip and meet the whole world lol u guys are the guys! :tiphat:

inbetween

Wow stunning photos Tommy G,

I'd love to travel in the footstep you did on this trip :) Wife is Moroccan, but sad to say a city girl from Casablanca and been bred to be scared of the hashlands of Maroc :(

I will show her this photos though, hope she'll lighten up a bit about the delights of her own country lol..

Latest posts

Latest posts