Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Do women get as high as men?

Thread Title Search
Do women get as high as men? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2018, 02:37 PM #41
ahortator

ahortator is a name known to allahortator is a name known to allahortator is a name known to allahortator is a name known to allahortator is a name known to allahortator is a name known to allahortator is a name known to allahortator is a name known to allahortator is a name known to allahortator is a name known to allahortator is a name known to all
I am sorry, it is in only in Spanish!

https://youtu.be/44J6OvA8l00

Old 05-28-2018, 02:13 PM #42
Utrinique

Utrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the roughUtrinique is a jewel in the rough
Dont know really but my wife seems to make my tray last so she has non stop joint in her mouth.
While one good one does me a day.
Perhaps women have a higher tolerance .
Utrinique is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 11:01 PM #43
Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy has a spectacular aura aboutChilly Willy has a spectacular aura aboutChilly Willy has a spectacular aura aboutChilly Willy has a spectacular aura aboutChilly Willy has a spectacular aura about
I created this thread to pose this question "Do women get as high as men do?".

Up until 1990 women were banned from clinical trails. Women are affected differently than men with pharmaceuticals. To limit the pharmaceutical's test trails, they simply removed women entirely from the results.

What they have learned in scientific journals is that women are 50 to 75 percent more likely to experience side effects. Due to a difference in amount and type of hormones in their body verses men, they have a difference experience of the drug.

Metabolism is very different in women verses men. They burn more glucose than men. Not only that but women also burn and store fats different than we do.

Women experience greater pain relief from opioid pain killers perhaps due to estrogen. Antidepressents are more potent for women because men have more binding capacity in their blood. Women may trap drugs in their fats for a longer period of time. The stomach of a women is less acidic than men, which causes them to feel the effects of a drug faster, and more powerfully. Men's kidneys filter out drugs fatter than women which is why they tell women to wait longer before taking a second dose. Benzodiazepines are designed to dissolve in lipids to cross from the blood stream into the brain and since women have more body fats drugs tend to linger longer.

From animal studies to clinical trials, drugs are often tested on males only. Yet eight out of 10 drugs pulled from the market by the fda between 1997 and 2001 posed greater health risks for women than men, according to a government report. This testing bias can be unwitting or intentional—many clinical trials exclude women because their different hormones are considered a “confounding variable.” Pregnant women also typically do not take part in clinical trials for safety reasons, but mounting evidence suggests that their hormonal changes can alter the effects of certain drugs.

I really did not know the answer when i posted this question on the forum. I was curious to see if you too felt there would be a difference. The strongest response from the women here is that they are "affected stronger than men". How better to get to the right answer than get right to the source. What was interning was all the men's responses, and was not expecting men to come here and respond. I decided to look up this question in medical journals, and found the information very easily. It seems this is an old question that was discovered in medical trials, and the answer scared them so much they excluded all women from their trials and did not change this until 1990.

A person really can not say that women merely need more to get as high as us. It might be better said that men need more stash so they experience the high as well as women. Even then, it would not be the same, women are just different than men in a lot of wonderful ways, and this os one of them.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1766255

Last edited by Chilly Willy; 06-14-2018 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: add picture
Chilly Willy is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 12:57 AM #44
acridlab

acridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant future
i think I'm gonna ask a transgender and get to the bottom of this.....
acridlab is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 05:57 PM #45
Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy has a spectacular aura aboutChilly Willy has a spectacular aura aboutChilly Willy has a spectacular aura aboutChilly Willy has a spectacular aura aboutChilly Willy has a spectacular aura about
If you would have only read the post just above yours.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2018, 01:10 AM #46
acridlab

acridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant future
sorry, for my failed attempt at humor. no disrespect intended.. my wife thinks men get higher.
acridlab is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2018, 12:15 AM #47
Chilly Willy

acridlab you are absolutely right, every topic needs humor. Thank you

Well I wanted to end the discussion on this topic by saying thank you to everyone

Old 06-23-2018, 01:02 AM #48
Teddybrae

Teddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud ofTeddybrae has much to be proud of
I reckon they get HIGHER! mine sometimes screams like it's the end of the world!!!

"Facts are useless in Emergencies" David Byrne

"... Earth grows People ..." Allan Watts
Teddybrae is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2018, 10:42 AM #49
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
The first problem is that highness is subjective.

This is also a difficult one because different genetics also have different detoxification ability and predisposition to neurochemical imbalances, ie both Chinese men and women will react differently than Pakistani men and women because they are so genetically different. Women just like men respond in a very mixed manner to cannabis, but in my experience more men smoke cannabis than women so I would guess that overall the effect of cannabis is preferable to men.

A significant amount of women do find it helps when they are menstruating to help deal with the general shittyness of that.

Possibly a woman's monthly hormone cycle is enough of a roller coaster ride without needing any drugs on top. Also cannabis is a bit dis-associative which the more highly eusocial female of the species might see as unproductive overall.
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2018, 11:29 AM #50
Sam_Skunkman
"RESIN BREEDER"

Sam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond reputeSam_Skunkman has a reputation beyond repute
Not only do I keep my wife higher, but barefoot and pregnant....

Most women do not smoke as much as the average guy, that said I do know plenty of ladies that can keep up with anyone, but the truth is I know way more guys that are chronic smokers, and even fewer all day resin smokers that are women.

In Afghanistan 1970 I was told by an old baba that Ganja is for women and slaves, Hashish is for men... He was serious... My wife could and did smoke many under the table with a Hubble bubble water pipe in Afghanistan, but they were all westerners as Afghan men just did not smoke Hubble bubble pipes with ladies, I never saw it except by westerners, when they would smoke with me and the wife.. I did smoke with Afghan men a lot, they could pack it away, and it was hashish by the handful....
Sam_Skunkman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.