Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2018, 07:57 PM #81
repuk

repuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to all
Thanks guys! Will repot to 70L smart pots ASAP, taking individual photos of each.

In the meanwhile:

One Ethiopian has an 8 fingered leaves??!?

It's the thinnest fingered one of the bunch...
repuk is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:05 PM #82
Kaskadian

Kaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to all
Looking excellent brudduh!

2018 Indoors: ACE Purple Haze x Honduras (Landrace Sativa) Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429
Kaskadian is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:23 PM #83
whiteweedo

whiteweedo will become famous soon enoughwhiteweedo will become famous soon enough
Beautiful pics.Honduras looks full of vigour
whiteweedo is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2018, 01:20 PM #84
repuk

repuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to all
up-potting

Honduras and Ethiopian doesn't seem to have shown sex yet, all four repotted to 80L/20 gal smart pots.

Lebanese #2, the stouter one is a confirmed girl, she has been up-potted to a 170L/47gal smart pot.

Lebanese #1 on the other hand has me puzzled: girl, boy? hermie?

These are being sprayed potassic soap / neem every other day.

Using high quality peat based soil with 5% humus, EC 1, mixed guanokalong (8 measurement cups) to the bottom layer, and leonardite in powder (200grams) to the upper (2/3) one.

Last edited by repuk; 06-29-2018 at 01:12 AM..
repuk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 01:15 AM #85
repuk

I'll assume it's a girl.. uppotted to 170L/47gal smart pot.
repuk is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 01:42 AM #86
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
Looks female to me.

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

~
2018 - Outdoor Gorilla Grow
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 11:35 AM #87
repuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteweedo View Post
Beautiful pics.Honduras looks full of vigour
Thanks whiteweedo!

Thanks Tycho! I know that's a female preflower, but saw other oddly shaped preflowers... will keep an eye on her.

Soo... seems we've got two Lebanese girls!

Stout Lebanese (about 60cm/23")

Tall Lebanese (about 1m/40")

Both (sorry for crappy pic)

Last edited by repuk; 06-29-2018 at 04:24 PM..
repuk is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:37 PM #88
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
I love a tall girl. lol
Very nice!

~

Old 06-29-2018, 12:46 PM #89
repuk

I'm scared they doubled their size in one week...
repuk is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 01:08 PM #90
TychoMonolyth

lol. Gotta love nice weather. I find that by July 1st, plants should be really exploding with growth. If they are then you're doing it right. It's a critical time that affects the yield. If they're not really moving, it's an emergency and I foliar and pour the Nitrogen to them. A little burn is better than lazy growth at this time.

I put a dozen in a buddy's yard in behind his large unused chicken coop. I put them right where the old manure pile used to be and in full sun. He's starting to panic because "they're getting really big" he said. I didn't have the heart to tell him about the stretch.

I told him "Dude... they're growing too fast because they're looking for water. So give them 5 liters of water every 2 days." They're going to be monsters.

~