in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Congo

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Congo Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2018, 12:45 PM #471
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Welcome jus'plain'gill,

Yummy Congo budshots! Looks like a delicious smoke.

The pakistani colors are obvious in your plant, but can also appreciate clearly the congolese sativa traits (thin pistils and foxtailed flower structure).
Wish you enjoy her!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:29 PM #472
jus'plain'gill

jus'plain'gill is a jewel in the roughjus'plain'gill is a jewel in the roughjus'plain'gill is a jewel in the roughjus'plain'gill is a jewel in the roughjus'plain'gill is a jewel in the roughjus'plain'gill is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Welcome jus'plain'gill,

Yummy Congo budshots! Looks like a delicious smoke.

The pakistani colors are obvious in your plant, but can also appreciate clearly the congolese sativa traits (thin pistils and foxtailed flower structure).
Wish you enjoy her!
Here are a couple better shots. I had two Congo plants, one colored up deep red/purple and grew larger; and the other has hints of light red/pink/purple to go with the bright green, smaller buds. A couple samples of each has given me the idea that the latter is going to be the "stronger" of the two, but both are supreme highs already. Very clear, very positive. I've enjoyed spacing out on the couch, but with a clarity that let me feel the sand between my toes, taste the salt water spray, see the orange orb disappear into the ocean... from my couch 1,000 miles from the nearest beach. Warm vibes all the way.

The properly cured product is going to be top notch for sure. I'm also very much looking forward to sampling Bangi Haze and Zamaldelica in the coming weeks. Very exciting stuff!

.jpg

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:34 PM #473
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Congo x Kali china .Stretchy and vigorous

Syd Barrett is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:25 PM #474
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Excellent jus'plain'gill

Really happy to hear you are enjoying with the uplifting and creative qualities of our Congo strain.
Looking forward to hear your opinion about Zamaldelica and Bangi Haze too. Enjoy them!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2018, 12:29 PM #475
dubi
Vendor

Hi Syd,

Great news friend, not many growers have done proper grow diaries of the Congo #3 x Kali China limited edition, so your experience will be greatly appreciated, she cannot be in better hands
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 09:53 PM #476
jus'plain'gill

jus'plain'gill is a jewel in the roughjus'plain'gill is a jewel in the roughjus'plain'gill is a jewel in the roughjus'plain'gill is a jewel in the roughjus'plain'gill is a jewel in the roughjus'plain'gill is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Excellent jus'plain'gill

Really happy to hear you are enjoying with the uplifting and creative qualities of our Congo strain.
Looking forward to hear your opinion about Zamaldelica and Bangi Haze too. Enjoy them!
I also look forward to sharing my opinion on both Zamaldelica and Bangi Haze. The (3) Bangi Haze plants came down about 2 weeks ago at 10-10.5 weeks of 11/13, and (2) Zamaldelica are currently flowering at 12.5 weeks. One pheno may come down 7-10 days from now, the other looks like it has 3-4 weeks maybe. I'm battling high temps inside the closet of 90-95f at the moment, and I'm sure that is delaying ripening, despite both plants looking healthy.

Anyway, I'm doing my best to abstain from smoking all this delicious Congo. She hasn't had any time to cure but I can't keep my hands out of her jar, just too tasty and too kind. I'll begin practicing some willpower so I can enjoy her buds after a few months of proper curing, I know she'll be even better.

Thank you Dubi and all at Ace!

.jpg

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:23 PM #477
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Red face

Quote:
Hi Syd,

Great news friend, not many growers have done proper grow diaries of the Congo #3 x Kali China limited edition, so your experience will be greatly appreciated, she cannot be in better hands
C'mon bro,you make me blush
A bit heat stressed(and stems crushed),but in a good shape generally.Amazed by the growth rate!

Syd Barrett is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 08:44 PM #478
Herbage

Herbage will become famous soon enoughHerbage will become famous soon enoughHerbage will become famous soon enough
This one had such a nice high it would have been rude not to contribute.
13 weeks 11/13. Very bushy in structure, vigorous side branching, flowers everywhere. Didn't give her the best start so was not expecting much but somehow she produced some beautiful dense strawberry smelling sugar coated nugs. Doesn't so much taste of strawberries when smoked, but still fruity. Very very fun high, so strong we had the giggles, does have a noticeable body stone and takes a while for your head to clear unlike panama which so nicely blends you back into your day without even noticing.
Great experience, well worth it, thanks for making summer, better
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1046.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	462115 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1093.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	462116 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1127.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	462117 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1147.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	462118 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1159.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	462119

Herbage is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 08:47 PM #479
Herbage

Herbage will become famous soon enoughHerbage will become famous soon enoughHerbage will become famous soon enough
Forgot to say it's the Congo Kali china Fem
Herbage is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 11:49 AM #480
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
C'mon bro,you make me blush
A bit heat stressed(and stems crushed),but in a good shape generally.Amazed by the growth rate!

View ImageView Image
Excellent Syd,

Your Congo # 3 x Kali China has the perfect blend of traits from both parental lines, pure sativa green light color, strong and flexible branching, yet the leaf traits are still reminsicent of Kali China, she is like a tropicalized version of KC
dubi is offline Quote