Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Owners of Vaporizer Mighty

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Owners of Vaporizer Mighty Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2018, 03:31 PM #41
STOKED

STOKED will become famous soon enoughSTOKED will become famous soon enough
I’ve used the mighty for over a year now with no problems. I was a daily heavy smoker and the mighty broke my smoking habit.

I use it daily, often, it is very overworked and still performs perfectly all the time. I started on the default 185c temp and now enjoy 200c.
I recommend the dosage capsules, you pack them and pop them in the bowl. Keeps the bowl very clean without build up.
If using the capsules, I now don’t use the top screen in the mouthpiece (one les thing to gunk up and need cleaning)

It does work best with regular maintenance.
Just cleaning the mouthpiece etc, a magic eraser works very well, or cotton tips dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If the screen is still in the mouthpiece take it out and light it up with a lighter to clean.

I have a glass mouthpiece now wihich works nicely. The best tip I got was to grind up your herb and then leave it spread out on a sheet of paper for ten minutes or so (make sure it’s really dry) this gets the largest clouds, great vape. I use the grinder it came with it works great, if the herb sticks to the grinder it’s too wet.

I also use and recomend - Sticky Brick
It’s a butane based vape but hits very hard!
Requires quite a lot of technique, but absolutely rips for effect and flavour. Beautiful design and very organic, well worth a look.

I like to mix up my sessions with just these two vapes. A great combo
STOKED is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 03:06 AM #42
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura aboutBjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura aboutBjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura aboutBjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura aboutBjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura about
I’m a heavy user so a vape is a little under gunned for my use but I like it(Mighty) for using inside and other times when smoking a fat joint is out of the question.
I’ve yet to try rosin in it.

Last edited by Bjorn to farm.; 04-14-2018 at 03:35 AM..
Bjorn to farm. is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2018, 02:29 PM #43
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
From my experience, the Mighty doesn't get hot enough to really be effective with concentrates (rosin, tho, etc).

I tried the same product on a "low temp dab" and then at max on my mighty, and the dab was much tastier. Also, watch out with the concentrate flowing down your heating element, best to use upside down.

B
Browser is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 01:09 PM #44
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Got mine just recently and love the new longer life batteries and the vaping is just superb. Best out of my 3 portables and easier using than my Plenty. Got absolutely ripped first session and have not looked back since. Great investment!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 10:34 PM #45
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post
I have been considering the Mighty. But am unsure if it could be used for my bubble hash...Will it work with bubble?
I am using the capsules with a small layer of tissue inside to keep the melting hash inside the capsule. Works pretty ok for me!

I stopped smoking joints in 2014 when i bought my first vaporizer. Never looked back since then. Tried to smoke on a joint once again but the taste was so bad! Got the Mighty for a year now and it's the best portable one. Today i cleaned the mouthpiece for the first time and it was about time, lol. Put it in 99,9 % alcohol, like new...Next investment will be a table top device with fan.

My temp for weed is 198C.

Last edited by Guy Brush; 06-20-2018 at 10:50 PM..
Guy Brush is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:16 AM #46
chris_martinx

chris_martinx will become famous soon enough
I've found vaporizers with high THC content had similar effects as that of smoking the ordinary strains. Vaping just helps you inhale more smoke.
chris_martinx is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2018, 10:47 AM #47
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_martinx View Post
Vaping just helps you inhale more smoke.
lol
vaporizers make vapour not smoke

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2018, 04:21 PM #48
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
I am using the capsules with a small layer of tissue inside to keep the melting hash inside the capsule. Works pretty ok for me!

I stopped smoking joints in 2014 when i bought my first vaporizer. Never looked back since then. Tried to smoke on a joint once again but the taste was so bad! Got the Mighty for a year now and it's the best portable one. Today i cleaned the mouthpiece for the first time and it was about time, lol. Put it in 99,9 % alcohol, like new...Next investment will be a table top device with fan.

My temp for weed is 198C.
I have yet to try bubble in mine, or clean it. So the info is appreciated!

I am still loving mine and am still very impressed with how much better flavor is expressed. Oddly enough that was the main thing I thought would be lacking, flavor. But in my experience, it's the greatest enhancement. No turning back now!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote