You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > A5 X MALAWI FEM INDOOR COCO GROW

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
A5 X MALAWI FEM INDOOR COCO GROW Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2018, 04:08 PM #1
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
A5 X MALAWI FEM INDOOR COCO GROW

Honored to be given this opportunity to grow and experience the legendary A5 haze strain crossed with New Killer Malawi.
Thank You very much Dubi and Ace Seeds and Yo Sammy for his TLC and much more for the sharing too. Feeling blessed to have Hazes from my youth growing again so many years later.
Happy growing to each and all !
ULMW is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:15 PM #2
Ncali

Ncali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of light
Sup ulmw! I'm in bro.

Good luck and happy growing my man

NC
> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8135427

ACE Golden Tigers & haze for days!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Ncali is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2018, 08:38 PM #3
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
LIFE!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180531_202103.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	457842
ULMW is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:00 PM #4
ULMW

God bless Dubi and Ace Seeds! A5 is a real growing experience but my faith in your know how and genetics is ever increased each time I grow your strains.
I have noted both these antique strains Nevils Haze and A5 both show leaf patterns of yester year and also both my plant expressed a lot of deformity , not sure was it environmental or genetical. Either way I checked the roots which are thick lush and healthy and bursting out da 3.5 pors so I had to up plant into 9l pots today.
I got a nice confidence boost when I checked Beanz photo of the two tone leaf he discovered. So I just watched and prayed and saw thru the growing stage to where we are now. Healthy Nd happy new growth. I have added more light too. Feedis minimal still omce a week Coco A & B plus Cal/MG from the Canna Buffer Agent.
Happy growing from now on I do believe !
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180618_085856.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	459857
ULMW is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:29 PM #5
ULMW

Lovely plant and healthy too. Just these deformed leaves. Will grow her out anyway to see the end result.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180625_171830.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	460619
ULMW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:09 PM #6
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi ULMW,

We are also testing a few dozens of plants of each hybrid (A5 Haze x New Killer Malawi and Nevil's Haze x New Killer Malawi), and they are growing very vigorously without any mutation, at least when they are more advanced with their growth, i don't even seem to recall we had such deformities in the seedling stage.

Anyway, you have good experience with Malawi fem hybrids (Guawi, Zamaldelica, and Malawi) so hopefully you will also enjoy Golden Tiger and these 2

Blessings!
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:31 PM #7
ULMW

:Thanks Dubi , All is well.with the plant just has a deformed leaf. I topped her and she is doing nicely..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180702_090534.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	461334
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 05:09 PM #8
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Rock on brother! I enjoy seeing your hands at work. Be blessed my friend.
Peace
farmerlion is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:55 PM #9
ULMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
Rock on brother! I enjoy seeing your hands at work. Be blessed my friend.
Peace
Blessings and Love Good Brother Farmer Lion. Pray you are well and the family too. Thanks as always for your kind words, interest and support. One Love and May your Harvest Bounty be more than before and a rewarding experience as ever. Happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2018, 09:33 PM #10
ULMW

wk 2 of bloom. As I had prayed in flower all her leaves are fine and the veg deformity long gone. Lovely heavy heads already on this plant. Happy growing!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180716_202642.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	463045
ULMW is offline Quote