Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Touch too much (Zam Hash,MxPCK,OE, Snow Moon)+Purple Mexican+...

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Touch too much (Zam Hash,MxPCK,OE, Snow Moon)+Purple Mexican+... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2018, 09:01 AM #1151
Zabou

Zabou is on a distinguished road
I was going to commend on buds too, but after i saw those wonderful fish.. what the hell.
Gratz for your fishing skills from a fellow fisherman
Zabou is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2018, 09:10 AM #1152
Zabou

Zabou is on a distinguished road
Fishing with live squid needs skills so..
Zabou is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2018, 07:14 PM #1153
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to behold
Oooh, even the fish are healthy as can be! Green and also stinky thumbs you got Just took down my Malawi x PCK and there was one broken, dry bud all ready to go Definitely my most seeded plant-these suckers are dark, black little things, much like the ZAm seeds, so I think she may be mom. Not a bad accidental cross. COuld also be OE-or SYD for that matter.
Happy to see your little girls! deedubbleudee
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 02:32 PM #1154
cotienxanh

cotienxanh has a spectacular aura aboutcotienxanh has a spectacular aura aboutcotienxanh has a spectacular aura aboutcotienxanh has a spectacular aura about
How does your zamal stretch? 3x 4x?

very nice growing skill
cotienxanh is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 02:36 PM #1155
cotienxanh

cotienxanh has a spectacular aura aboutcotienxanh has a spectacular aura aboutcotienxanh has a spectacular aura aboutcotienxanh has a spectacular aura about
And what the high of your zamal like?
cotienxanh is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 11:47 PM #1156
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Hi Cotienxanh!Yes,the stretch was something like that...But I was tying and crushing stems and flipped straight to 11/13 so she could have stretched more I think.

This was a mix of all parents as dubi has mentioned.I wasn't lucky enough to get a very potent individual.It has a pleasant effect ,in higher doses can be psychedelic/confusing. The best aspect of this herb is the taste for me.While the bud looks very malawi(almost identical to the malawi I had) and smell is very much alike,too,the cured zam tastes(vaped) something like...roses maybe(I haven't eaten roses but I think that's what they would taste like) ?Really unique.So not that I don't enjoy her,but not what I was searching for.But I got plenty more seeds of zam ,both regs and fems and I will try to find another one that fits other members' experiences ...
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 08:00 AM #1157
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to all
Great thread full of beautiful and interesting things posted by nice people

Cheers brothers