You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Guawi

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Guawi Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-26-2018, 04:20 PM #261
repuk

repuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to all
What a beauty. Love this plant, is a blast for training and achieve horizontal canopies. Her terpenes are something to actually write home about, spectacular, the sweetest mango with touches of superfruity guava/apricot!

Grown under a 400W HPS, this is the (partial) Guawi "skyline", if colas girth get a little bigger each will be close to a beer can girth.

100% Crop (8th week)

Couldn't be happier with ACE's gear!!

Last edited by repuk; 06-11-2018 at 04:21 PM..
repuk is online now Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:50 AM #262
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to beholddeepwaterdude is a splendid one to behold
That or those is/are excellent looking, repuk Very vigorous, reminds me a bit of my fav Tikal peach sherbet plant. I think you'll get your beer cans over the next 4-6 weeks
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:32 AM #263
Bleiweis

Bleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really nice
Woooooow! Magnificent!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:36 AM #264
jaded1

jaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of light
Lovely looking girl you've found Repuk!
Makes me wish my old gauwi seeds had germinated

Old 05-27-2018, 11:25 AM #265
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Wow Repuk! You make my hand itching to throw a Guawi in an already crowded room...Must...resist...
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 05-30-2018, 10:57 AM #266
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Excellent repuk Very refined tropical fruit aromas and the high yielding and agressive Malawi flowering is for what Guawi was bred for!

She's going to be stellar at harvest time!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2018, 11:11 AM #267
repuk

repuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to all
Thanks gents!!

I find myself dreaming with this girl. Thinking on revegging her (also Thai-Chi) to keep a clone.

I'm curious Dubi, what's your method to reveg?

If I would succeed with the Zamaldelica I'll be putting a cut outdoors for sure.

Old 06-07-2018, 05:42 PM #268
ColaCalyx

ColaCalyx will become famous soon enoughColaCalyx will become famous soon enoughColaCalyx will become famous soon enough
Guawi organic outdoor

The smell is strong - with a stem rub it is minty wood resin - smells a little scary - I'm excited
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180606_113844.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	458672 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180606_100220.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	458673
ColaCalyx is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:19 PM #269
repuk

Phew! ColaCalyx expect some impressive colas from that girl, looking mean already in veg!

Old 06-09-2018, 02:13 AM #270
ColaCalyx

ColaCalyx will become famous soon enoughColaCalyx will become famous soon enoughColaCalyx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by repuk View Post
Phew! ColaCalyx expect some impressive colas from that girl, looking mean already in veg!
Thank you, I would rate your post positively but I don't know how - lol!
I hope my lady has flavors and smells as appetizing as yours does.
Cola-C
ColaCalyx is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.