What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autopilot a reliable brand, specifically their APC8200 co2 monitor?

mikeross

Seems like you get a lot of bang for the buck with the Autopilot APC8200. 15' remote sensor, awesome display that shows co2 levels, dead-band setting, records min/hour/daily/weekly ppm levels, photocell etc. Comparable units are easily double the price of the Autopilot.

Is this a reliable brand? Anyone running this co2 monitor? It''s got great reviews on amazon but I can't find any feedback on the various grow forums of anyone using it.

04c73d7d-e7e7-418c-a54a-439bf0d89f07.32070d77b00edf367f5a7dd55f79dab6.jpeg

Vandenberg

I've had good experiences...

I've had good experiences...

With the Hydrofarm line of lighting products in the past, so much so it was a deciding factor in my recent product research and decision to buy the Autopilot brand of CO2 generation and monitoring products by Hydrofarm.
The 15 ft remote sensor included With the Autopilot APC8200 cinched the deal.

I believe the quality of most of thr other CO2 controllers in the 250 dollar and under price point to be rather iffy-so so as to the long term reliability according to Amazon reviews, with the Titan brand a probable possible exception.
I bought from "Monster Gardens" Online whose price was cheaper delivered than Amazon, no out of state tax.

The Girls in my 14 x14 led area all recently acquired some rather serious attitudes and have become sexy lil' bad asses now.
All I know is they're getting rather fat, and talk about a funky odor, but shhhhhush, don't tell em, they're happy.

Happy Gardening
Vandenberg :)

Last edited: