What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help in setting up my grow room PLEASE!!

Lokdog

Howdy!!

So I'm looking for some help setting up my room.
2nd grow coming up, (last was in a tent).

Medical license lets me grow 30 ladies but I'm not sure if I have the room.

I have a 14'x11' corner in my basement sectioned of with Mylar and was thinking a 9'x9' canopy within the 14x11 room. (But the right guidance might change this).

Any recommendation would be awesome.

So far I have 1x1000wMH and
1x630W CMH. I know I'll need more light but that depends on how many plants I'll grow.

So, I know I have lots of options for space and how many plants (30) i can grow but not sure if I should cram all 30 or space out less.

I got too many options but was hoping some experienced peeps could maybe narrow down some of the options with me.

Also, what size exhaust fan should I be looking into now. I'm guessing a 10"?.

Thank you so very much for your time and any input you could suggest this nube!!

Drop That Sound

Hey man! For starters, I personally would partition the area into separate rooms and spaces, and setup for a perpetual type of system. That way you are constantly vegging/flowering, and not waiting long periods of time between harvests. Also spread the work out a little bit, instead of trimming a whole 9 x 9 at once.

At 14' wide, if you made a 4 foot isle way that leaves you room to work and 5 ft on each side for tables/trays or whatever. Or vice versa, and a 3 ft isle way with 4' on the sides. Then you could could also have a veg area the same way, etc..

Latest posts

Latest posts