What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird Vertical Bleachers: 4 x 8 Mixed Lights @ 3912w wth?

Imma Bri

Yep, it's weird.

(16) T8's @ 512watts - mixed spectrum.
(4) 600w Neilo COB LEDs
(1) 1000w hps - Phantom Digital

Total Watts: 3,912
Actual Watts: 2,712

The 1,000 watt isn't in yet. Waiting on the Cool Tube to arrive.
Plugging in an AC Infinity Fan T8 to control the tent. I love those fans. At first i thought they were over priced junk, but nope. The temp control is phenomenally accurate which is difficult to find. They are super quiet and they get the job done.
-----------------------
Strains:
Star Dawg
Trainwreck
Mataro Blue
Bubba Island Kush
Peyote Cookies
Skunk #1
Sugar Black Rose
White Widow
Original Glue #4/Lilly
Moby Dick
-----------------------

The "veg room". Going to be doing 25 auto-flowers in there next. These ladies were just moved out of there.

Moved'em on up to the East Side and Finally gave them a piece of the Pie:

Imma Bri

The lil room runs hot with just air regular box fan window air cooling when the outdoors is in the upper 60's. The temp is 79 with an 8" exhaust pulling the heat.

Today we will move everything out, and, put an A/C in the window and slide the tent snug against it.

Since we are putting a 1000 watter in that sucker, we're slapping a 10,000 btu unit in the window for the 32sqft / 256cu.ft. area.

Tomorrow 2 more 600w COB Leds arrive. We are still waiting on the cool tube. But i suspect with an 10K BTU A/C pumping the room it won't have any issue keeping it cool.

I think I will actually move some of the ladies from the main flower room into this tent to finish since the 8x8 only has 2000 watts.

I suppose it could be best to be the 4 COBs into the 8x8 with 2k HPS and leave the 4x8 @ 1512 with a 1k HPS and 512w T8s..

It sure does help to read ones own thoughts/plans.

I'll post the update on the room when the decision is made.

Imma Bri

Moved the little ones in the larger flower 8x8 @ 2k watts and put the bigger girls into this:
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts