What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking into my crystal ball I see ____

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... they've been trying to wipe us out for 50 yrs. and we've only gotten worse. Philly's not even going to bother looking for any kind of drug user.

As long as we continue to stay under the radar we'll be fine. :)

Gry

'were', that would be past tense, right? ;)
You would get further down the road quicker if you were to focus in on the ''did and do make for fine indicators'' portion.
Some things don't change, while others just plain stay the same.
Odd how we choose as we do when we look at things.

shaggyballs

Veteran
..... they've been trying to wipe us out for 50 yrs. and we've only gotten worse. Philly's not even going to bother looking for any kind of drug user.

As long as we continue to stay under the radar we'll be fine. :)

While philly is a very good point no doubt.
Now is not the time for complacency in my opinion.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
I can see GW Pharm being the new monsasto of weed.
Thes folks are doing more than we know behind closed doors.

GMO Hemp and CBD oil will be the new normal.
Maybe GMO THC will become big also.

CBD will be an anolog if you do not buy it from a phamacy.
Soon you will do hard time for CBD due to cutting into the profit margins of big Pharma.
AKA GWPharm.

Time will tell!

Bud knows what up!

GMO THC.....uggh..... :puke:

RMS

:smoweed:

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a percentage of the old guard has never become vocal, visible or put their precious genes in mainstream gene pools

Thank you Weird, and a big portion of us are right here on ICM.

what if we had the capability to tweak it, explore, take it apart, experiment, enhance.

There's quite a few of us around here who've been doing exactly that for the last 40+ years, Cosmic Giggle. I'd say we've done some pretty good work too, don't you think?

Badfishy1

no matter how they re-engineer nature the less natural the outcome the less natural our attraction to it

On face value, I would agree. However the AVERAGE consumer knows no difference. It’s a known fact vegetables have lost nutritional value in the name of pest resistance or whatever engineering has been done. But to the average consumer an ear of corn today is the same as an ear of corn from yesteryear

Badfishy1

... sure, everyone loves pot, but what if we had the capability to tweak it, explore, take it apart, experiment, enhance.

Well we do have this capability now and I say, let's see where it goes.:dance013:

‘Hippies’ shilling for Big Pharma/ Big Ag... wew what a timeline...

shaggyballs

Veteran
I gotta add this while it is still on my mind.
If you want CBD it better be Epidiolex or your going to jail under the analog law.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Medical Cannabis will soon belong 100% to big Pharma so Med patients will pay big cash for cannabis treatment in the future.

Or may not be able to afford it altogether.

shaggyballs

Veteran
I said this back in 2014 somewhere...LOL
I feel that what has happened with the coffee/beer/wine industry is going to happen to cannabis.

Small artisan growers get a jump-start and make big profits for a few years before large corporations buy them out, create partial monopolies, and dominate the industry from that point forward.

This is at the mid point right now, federal legalization is not far off now and that will be the tipping point.
At that point Bayer and Syngenta will make their move to see who can dominate the market.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Medical Cannabis will soon belong 100% to big Pharma so Med patients will pay big cash for cannabis treatment in the future.

Or may not be able to afford it altogether.

you make more money selling to repeat customers for less $$$. they are not stupid enough to price themselves out of their customers reach. if they ARE that stupid, they will not be in business for long. the black market will control the price, not the legal market...JMHO

shaggyballs

Veteran
Seed to sale tracking will cause big waves and more cannabis busts than ever.
This will also work to kill the black market.

Grows without 24 hour surveillance will not be allowed.
This will then be the end of personal growing.

All weed will be DNA marked or another form of permanent marking if not you will go to jail for black market weed.
Police will have scanners that will identify Black market cannabis in just a few seconds.
Legal cannabis will be able to be tracked world wide.

Most say they will never stop growing.
A lot of folks will be going to jail for black market cannabis in the future.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Cannabis will be covered by health canada' perscription plans.
Medical patients will receive ground cannabis pellets in the mail or from a pharmacy.
The pellet will contain precise amounts of cannabinoids.

shaggyballs

Veteran
One day in our near future the Majority of American people will demand martial law be put into place holding the whole nation hostage.

Latest posts

Latest posts