What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stink panties

relic1981

Veteran
I’m desperately searching for stink panties 2.0 if anyone can help out.. .. I have lots to offer...

hazefreak

I came across that thread before... one thing always came to mind is the stink panties what made sunset sherb bit renamed?

Sunset Sherbert is Pink Panties x Original Thin Mint GSC. Here's what Jigga said about the lineage: "Bermesse male x floridah kush "back" x Florida kush. Gave her the name #PINKPANTIES because of her amazing pink hairs and her sweet juicy fruit smell. # PINKPANTIES X #THINMINT = #SUNSETSHERBERT"

Sure someone didn't rename it to from stink? Marketing hype and all that of the cookie fam.

Always wondered to be honest.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I named it Pre-forum until some tool here wanted to argue that he already had a strain with that name, of course it only existed in his mind.

So I renamed it Stink Panties to better reflect its aroma and nod to #CookieFams Pink Panties.

I lost it in a basement flood last year after I moved to Mass and as far as I know nobody holds it anymore.

I do have the BW32 which is a OGKB type pheno with terps and effects very close to the legacy OGKB.

Miss that Stink Panties tho she had a great flavor and functional buzz.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I’m desperately searching for stink panties 2.0 if anyone can help out.. .. I have lots to offer...

Getting the OGKB cut and selfing it may provide you with a plant similar to the original Stink Panties cut. Pretty sure Chunky made some seeds with her, as did I , hint hint.

Drewsif

I came across that thread before... one thing always came to mind is the stink panties what made sunset sherb bit renamed?

Pink Panties was Pussy Kush. Those who smoke case pie cookie weed from LA tourist shops don't like pussy though, so they changed it.

Happy Times

I named it Pre-forum until some tool here wanted to argue that he already had a strain with that name, of course it only existed in his mind.

So I renamed it Stink Panties to better reflect its aroma and nod to #CookieFams Pink Panties.

I lost it in a basement flood last year after I moved to Mass and as far as I know nobody holds it anymore.

I do have the BW32 which is a OGKB type pheno with terps and effects very close to the legacy OGKB.

Miss that Stink Panties tho she had a great flavor and functional buzz.

How similar or different was Stink Panties to OGKB 2.0? Just curious since they both came from the same seed batch.