What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

first grow 2 weeks into flower in Coco

R

Rab.C

Sup icmag here is a pic of my first grow. well 2nd grow as i killed
my first set of seeds.these plants should have been trimmed of some bottom branches and leaves. they are on mills nutrients EC1.4 PH5.9
they are 2 weeks in flower today thanks for looking

they are in dna mills coco coir

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Congrats on your first grow.

If those plants are in soil you may want to adjust your pH to 6.5-6.8.

Best vibes for a great grow!

R

Rab.C

big315smooth give it another go. i am getting into it now more grows i should no a bit better
what too do. and maybe get better results

R

Rab.C

just posting up a new pic of plants starting too bud..next time i will defos flower sooner and strip lower growth

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

air cooled

air cooled

Sup icmag just bought a 6ins blazer air cooled hood so i can run my 600watt hps.its been on 40mins and temp in tent is 25c so far this has
been a waste of money because it hasnt changed the temp much at all
i have a 6ins blowing through the hood.worth a try tho i have 600watts 16ins away from tops of plants i dont no if i can go closer

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

seen this plant under hps and thought there was something wrong.so i took a pic at lights off i think it looks ok it was just the hps light

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

sup icmag here is a new pic of the same plant above from 3 days ago but this new pic
the leaves have some rust spots.and thats when i upped the C4 from 5ml per 10lts to 10ml per 10ltrs just what mills said too do i will post below whats in the C4 can anyone tell me whats wrong with this plant thank's in Advance...Rab.c

i am week 4 of 12/12

C4 works quickly and efficiently to trigger dramatic growth in flowering sets, giving you a high success rate in producing massive yields. It works to establish thick fruit sets in the early and middle stages of flowering, which results in heavier produce that is rich in essential oils.

It is high in phosphorous and potassium which are mainly used in the production, and ripening, of flowerheads, to ensure that you get the maximum amount of flowers possible. It delivers much needed macro and micro nutrients, carbohydrates, and trace minerals to developing flowers, to mature the production of oil and sugar.

Using beneficial microorganisms at root sites to transfer nutrients, it works to organically break down dead root material and turn it into carbohydrates which are fed back into the plant.

C4 does this by using a combination of L-Amino acids, Humic/Fulvic acid, and cold-pressed seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) which is naturally high in Auxins and Cytokinin. It also uses this blend of organic and inorganic (mineral) fertiliser components to develop denser and faster growing plants.

This product is supplemented with trace elements of humates and fulvates which activate and boost the production of flowerheads.

During the flowering phase, C4 should be used as follows, per 10L:

Week 3: 5ml

Week 4: 10ml

Week 5: 15ml

Week 6: 10ml

Chemical Composition

Total Nitrogen (N): 0.5% w/w

Phosphate (P2O5): 3.9% w/w

Potassium (K2O): 2.6% w/w

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

hey icmag thought i would update this grow i am at week 7 of flower.the smells from the plants are excellent.and i i think i got 3 weeks to go.i am not sure if they will get any bigger.i have turned ballast down too 400 watts.these mills nutrients are working for me.and will use them again so looking forward too my 2nd grow Peace Rab

Three Blue Kings

Phantom Og

R

Rab.C

Rhino Pro Filters Suck...

Rhino Pro Filters Suck...

Hey icmag i have too take this grow down as there is a smell of weed through the house so my rhino pro fliter aint working right.its an 200mm/400mm total waste of money. i have neighbours on both sides of me and if they cook we can smell it.so it has too come down Asap too much of a security risk i am only week 7 of 12/12 i cant afford too run this room with a garbage filter All the best Rab...
i am raging why sell these if there not fit for purpose:wallbash:

Hey icmag i have too take this grow down as there is a smell of weed through the house so my rhino pro fliter aint working right.its an 200mm/400mm total waste of money. i have neighbours on both sides of me and if they cook we can smell it.so it has too come down Asap too much of a security risk i am only week 7 of 12/12 i cant afford too run this room with a garbage filter All the best Rab...
i am raging why sell these if there not fit for purpose:wallbash:

How many plants? What size fan you running with this filter? What is the RH of the grow room?

What is your intake? is there negative pressure in the room?

Tell me more

Tell me your full setup inc fans how much air they move, Filters, Lights, Room have you got any pictures.

I've been in places where there has been 3 room full and there is a slight smell nothing much I even opened the door to the police, (I fully was shiting my self and never went back there, It was a mates place, They was looking for him lucky for him they had no warrant to come in)

Latest posts

Latest posts