Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > PLEASE HELP: What really makes good after burn smell & taste?

Thread Title Search
-
PLEASE HELP: What really makes good after burn smell & taste? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2019, 10:59 PM #41
Med-Grower_TOm

Med-Grower_TOm has much to be proud ofMed-Grower_TOm has much to be proud ofMed-Grower_TOm has much to be proud ofMed-Grower_TOm has much to be proud ofMed-Grower_TOm has much to be proud ofMed-Grower_TOm has much to be proud ofMed-Grower_TOm has much to be proud ofMed-Grower_TOm has much to be proud ofMed-Grower_TOm has much to be proud ofMed-Grower_TOm has much to be proud ofMed-Grower_TOm has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post

Put up or shut up. Afraid of a little contest??? (I just want more people to enter the 2020 cup so it's epic.)
right on, couldn't have said it better myself, I would love to enter something myself next year, all organic of course more the better

also, on a different note, even if organic didn't taste/smell/perform/grow/look better, alot of us also care about what we put into our buddy, and organics are also are great for that, more healthy, its really a win/win/win lol.
Med-Grower_TOm is online now Quote

Old 06-10-2019, 06:25 PM #42
Homebrewer
Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we'd have been state champions. No doubt, no doubt in my mind

Homebrewer is a name known to allHomebrewer is a name known to allHomebrewer is a name known to allHomebrewer is a name known to allHomebrewer is a name known to allHomebrewer is a name known to allHomebrewer is a name known to allHomebrewer is a name known to allHomebrewer is a name known to allHomebrewer is a name known to allHomebrewer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post

Put up or shut up. Afraid of a little contest??? (I just want more people to enter the 2020 cup so it's epic.)

dank.Frank

Got a link to the contest instructions?

Old 06-10-2019, 08:05 PM #43
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
YES! That is what I'm talking about!!!

Gaius will post them up in the late winter of 2020 - so around end of Jan/Feb. I know the rules for this prior year are still up but they might be slightly different each year depending on what happened and how people responded to the event.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=46

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:10 AM #44
chiesesganja

chiesesganja will become famous soon enoughchiesesganja will become famous soon enoughchiesesganja will become famous soon enough
i think How to determine is organic?This is a problem. I don't believe in commercial organic products.
chiesesganja is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2019, 06:24 AM #45
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think it matters at all, unless you have a specific category for cannabis which fits a specific definition of "organic."

As long as the cannabis tests clean for pesticides and other residues, the quality will speak for itself regardless of how it was grown.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote