What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super easy DTW table's

ReeferDan

Im getting ready to make some myself. 3' x 15' tables, two of them.

I purchased the metal corrugated sheets because it seemed much much stronger than the plastic corrugated sheets at Lowes.

I also bought some gutter. I was going to add the gutter on the low end, the 3' section, and I was going to do a 4 inch decline from the front to the back of the 15' table.

Is 4 inches decline too much for a 15 foot table? And is there any real benefit to running your gutters along the length of the table instead of the end? I would prefer to put them on the end of the table because I wouldnt have to be working over a gutter the entire time I'm working on the plants.

I think the beauty of the gutters and corrugated sheets is you can cut to fit to any application that works for you!
I was originally going to run em “long wise” but made a decision during the build to split it into two tables in case I gotta move em out of the room I can, one big table would have lived there permanently.

Typical plumbing grade is 1/4” per foot so at 15’ you would want minimum 3 3/4” slope so your 4” should work!

I built my tables flat, I was lucky the foundation of the room sticks out a bit against the back wall 3” or so, so I just set the back legs up on that and it works out, more slope than I “need” but it’ll work!

Peep the edge between wall and carpet
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts