What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
:thank you::tiphat::wave:Thanks so much for the kind words brother northwesterner! Are you in OR? Lovin the weather lately my tomatoes are rockin it hard! Peace and love, Stagger

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
i dont know why i haven't popped in here before. but i have to say, your plants are BEAUTIFUL. super duper job, sir!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
i dont know why i haven't popped in here before. but i have to say, your plants are BEAUTIFUL. super duper job, sir!
Thanks bro! Took a bunch of new photos tonight and will post some tommorow afternoon. Little faded right now and dont have much to say lol. peace and love bro! Stagger:thank you:

big_daddy

:thank you::tiphat::wave:Thanks so much for the kind words brother northwesterner! Are you in OR? Lovin the weather lately my tomatoes are rockin it hard! Peace and love, Stagger

vSL,

I've lived in Bend and PDX, but now live north of PDX about 40 miles in Washington State. You can't beat the Willamette Valley when the sun's a shinin' for sure!

b_d

C

CC_2U

vSL,

You can't beat the Willamette Valley when the sun's a shinin' for sure!

b_d

Last year that actually happened (sunshine in the Willamette Valley) and it fell on a weekend to boot! An actual 3 day summer!

I went on a picnic to celebrate.

CC

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey there stagger- wish i had the patience and steady hand to get great pics like that. speaking of clover- i use red clover in my outdoor veggie garden. its real cheap online and fixes nitrogen in the soil better than regular clover.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice Tip!

Nice Tip!

hey there stagger- wish i had the patience and steady hand to get great pics like that. speaking of clover- i use red clover in my outdoor veggie garden. its real cheap online and fixes nitrogen in the soil better than regular clover.

Thanks for the good tip Jammie! I still have yet to try the clover in my pots, but it's on my to do list for sure. These are some pics of my kryptonite kush taken at week 8 and have been curing for 2 weeks. Very powerful smoke, 2 bong hits will leave you crosseyed for a good few hours. Then theres my Super Lemon Haze in v eg, i have 5 goin in veg right now that are all super healthy and stoked on life. Last photo is of my organic 2000w grow tent flourishing with multiple strains. Peace and love all, Stagger:wave:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
will you be my caretaker? lol.

seriously though if i lived in OR and wasn't such a green thumb i'd be very happy smoking these nugs.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
will you be my caretaker? lol.

seriously though if i lived in OR and wasn't such a green thumb i'd be very happy smoking these nugs.

lol, I would love to grow for anyone! Thanks for the kinda words heady blunts, proud to add you to my friends list. I'm really diggin your thread on trashin the bottled nutes, even though i have a plethera of them around. lol But fuck yes, thanks for stoppin by my thread bro! Peace, Stagger:thank you:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Very nice plants Stagger.
Everybody has their ways that correspond to what they're dealing with. We learn to adjust as we go.
I'm curious what type of OG you are running. It's the tightest I've seen, hardly any inter nodal stretch.
That Durban looks really tasty. Is it straight Durban? I did some of that quite a few years ago and it made my heart race and my spirits fly and it tasted like orange juice with anise.
There are many way to do organic all of em work to one extent or another, you have found one that makes loaves from buds, how can anyone criticize that?
Nice work.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words RandyCalifornia! As for that OG, i'm not really sure what type she is at all, not many other OG kush's look like her huh? At least I havent really seen one around similar. She did stretch quite a bit, actually a metric fuckton, but the nodes are still rockin it together. She's starting to put on this nice piney/earthy funk to her wich i enjoi. As for the durban...not sure if she's a cross or not, I got her as a cutting from someone a few years back and will always grow her. That plant took 13 weeks so she flowers as long as a pure sativa should, but her stature is really easy to keep short by bending the branches, this is a plant that wants to be bent, it's just to easy to get multiple tops out of her. Yes the high is very uplifting and day brightening, and also tastes like OJ,anise, and in my opinion black licorice, my girl even says FENNELL! Pretty amazing plant all around. Thanks again bro! Peace and grow with love, Stagger:thank you::tiphat:

Dudesome

Veteran
I love how ure using one 1212 room for plants that are on different stages of blooming. makes u harvest more often. Boy I hope ure using the caliber III pen for curing ur buds... otherwise I just have no idea how u can manage organizing that shit out.....

I have to say, these are some magnificently grown flowers, brother. I'm glad we have folks like yourself helping raise the bar in the northwest. K+

mad librettist

Veteran

tripod?

red clover is regular clover

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Cured flowers

Cured flowers

Heres some dried and cured Diesel Wreck, and a unsteady macro of some SLH. Slh is now one of my keepers for sure, tastes like earth and lemons with a very potent heady stone.:tiphat:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
gotta say you've got some beautiful looking bud there staggerlee. Way to go. Sounds like it smokes as nice as it looks and smells. :)

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Durban Poison, Super Lemon Haze

Durban Poison, Super Lemon Haze

Hello all, heres some photos of my curing Durban Poison wich i chopped at week 13 and my SLH wich i chopped at week 8, still amazed she was ripe by then! Peace and grow with love all! Stagger:thank you:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
You've got a friend in me...

You've got a friend in me...

A spider I found in my room today! Plus here's some Blue Widow at week 3 and some Casey Jones at week 6. Peace and grow with lvoe all, Stagger:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts